Delicious, light and fluffy whipped fat free yogurt mousse and 100 calories made with natural colors & flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Whips!® Strawberry Lemonade Sorbet Fat Free Yogurt Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
Allentown, PA
Oh my gosh, who doesn't like these whips? Between regular yogurt and these, I will go always for my whips, they are my favorite. The taste is amazing, and texture is love at first sight. Another hit in the house among family, friends and children. Highly recommend to anyone who doesn't like the thickness of yogurt.
Rockaway, NJ
I liked how smooth and fluffy this yogurt was. I'm not really a big Greek yogurt fan, but Yoplait's Greek yogurt doesn't really have that "bite" that some others do. I purchase this at Shop Rite almost exclusively. I'd buy it again, though I do think I'd prefer a peach flavor, which is my favorite.
Baton Rouge, LA
I don't love yogurt in general because of the consistency, so Whips are great for me because it's not your normal yogurt. These are sold literally anywhere and come in a gajillion flavors, usually a couple for a dollar. Would highly recommend.
Yoplait whipped Greek yogurt is like having dessert at any meal including breakfast. I just love the whipped yogurt. It never has a sour after taste. There are so many choices of flavors that I keep on hand that it always quenches a craving that I may be having.
I really like this yogurt taste very good and my mouth is not very heavy to chew on them I guess I was expecting it to be bad but it was actually very good and I enjoyed eating that you should buy it if you think about buying it right now
Brookshire, TX
I personally hated the yoplait greek 100 calories whips! limited edition strawberry lemonade sobert fat free yogurt. It was nasty, I dont like the whipped feeling in my mouth and the flavor was just too tart. Not good.
seymour
Love these whips! From Yoplait! They are light and creamy, and are priced at a very good price. Taste like it's melting in your mouth. I have bought them numerous times, and will continue to buy and recommend them.
Utica, MI
I don't think I'll ever eat any other yogurt besides Yoplait Whips. The flavors don't taste artificial at all and it's so lite and fluffy. The texture is really pleasing and it stays like that even if it's not in the fridge and in a lunch box.
Eat one of these each day! Great for breakfast. Light taste with a very yummy flavor. Only 100 calories! Much better than the other brands of Greek yogurt i have tasted. Very filling and has a fantastic texture. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves yogurt.
San antonio, TX
I'm not a huge fan of Greek yogurt it I've made myself like it and this one is my preferred, I'm glad it's healthier and this one is great bc the texture is so airy,

Looking for your answer?