GroceryDairyYogurtYoplait
Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Whips! Strawberry Lemonade Sorbet Fat Free Yogurt Mousse

Delicious, light and fluffy whipped fat free yogurt mousse and 100 calories made with natural colors & flavors.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Whips!® Strawberry Lemonade Sorbet Fat Free Yogurt Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
Kate P.
Nixon, TX
there good but there not my first choice of yogurt. whips are super light and moussey but it doesn't give you the snack satisfaction
Amanda R.
Utica, MI
I don't think I'll ever eat any other yogurt besides Yoplait Whips. The flavors don't taste artificial at all and it's so lite and fluffy. The texture is really pleasing and it stays like that even if it's not in the fridge and in a lunch box.
Randi K.
Yoplait Whips are the greatest invention since sliced bread. It's like a rich mouse dessert but it's HEALTHY! The flavors are all amazing, too.
Lesa M.
Any of the Yoplait Whips is a great plus to any lunch or snack. I never buy anything else. The variety of flavors is awesome.
Brittney C.
Muncie, IN
Yuck! This was not good at all. Didn't like the taste or the aftertaste! Even my kids didn't like it .
Ivonne C.
S Sioux City, NE
I still need to get used to the texture of Greek yogurt. Started buying Greek yogurt because it is healthier then regular yogurt. But I actually like the taste also.
Brooke H.
Boiling Spgs, SC
So light and refreshing, it doesn't seem fair that it is healthy too! Great summertime snack, and great source of protein! Yogurt should be in everyone's diet, and this one will have you hooked! Available at any grocery store!
Abby B.
Sulphur, OK
I don't like the texture of yogurt at all, but I love frozen yogurt. So when I heard one can freeze "Whips!" I decided to try it. It's a nice single portion dessert.
Nicole J.
I love how the whips are light and fluffy. They have a great taste that doesn't taste artificial.
Jesus M.
Delano, CA
Great snack to enjoy definitely one of my favorite Yoplait so expensive either family loves these

Looking for your answer?