Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Whips!® Seasonal Edition Pumpkin Cheesecake Fat Free Yogurt Mousse 4 oz. Cup uploaded by Annemarie B.Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Whips!® Seasonal Edition Pumpkin Cheesecake Fat Free Yogurt Mousse 4 oz. Cup uploaded by Kendra W.Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Whips!® Seasonal Edition Pumpkin Cheesecake Fat Free Yogurt Mousse 4 oz. Cup uploaded by Ashley H.

BY YOPLAIT

Delicious, light and fluffy whipped fat free yogurt mousse and 100 calories. see more...

Jen H.
I wanted to love this because I love all things pumpkin. Sadly I could not get more than a few spoonfuls in before I tossed it.mThe "whipped" texture reminded me of curdled dairy and the pumpkin flavor was seriously lacking.
Oikos makes a much better pumpkin yogurt, which is what I will stick with.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I bought this because I love pumpkin pie and I love cheesecake! The whipped allowes you to indulge in your cravings while dieting. I prefer Greek yogurt because it has a good protein content. I prefer the strawberry cheesecake version of this.
nancyann l.
Newark, OH
it so yummy i love anythinog pumpkin and anything cheesecake so this is the greatest yogurt ever i love it so much it healthy and yummy so that is a plus i have bought it a couple times its super good
alicia s.
Apopka, FL
I am patiently waiting for fall so that the flavor comes back out! I love the Greeks yoghurt in this brand, but the pumpkin cheesecake is my hear and soul. Can't wait for it to come back in the fall!
Felicia G.
Stockton, CA
I tried this during the winter, I was looking for a substitute for the more fattening winter meals, i was so disappointed in this, it was not sweet at all, tasted like plain pumpkin pie filling
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
I am one of those pumpkin fanatics, so when I tried this yogurt I was a little disappointed, I found the pumpkin flavor to be very subtle and overwhelmed by that distinct Greek yogurt taste.
dreya j.
love this because cheesecake is my favorite . so i just was like I should try this .I tried this and it was okay not really a big yogurt fan. in my opinion I kind of would recommend others.
Tracy T.
Yoplait Greek Is Great Yogurt. The Pumpkin Cheesecake is delicious. One of those things that you wish you could get year round. I LOVE it & will buy it whenever possible!
Nila M.
New Iberia, LA
When a pumpkin spice latte wasn't enough for you I actually do enjoy this needless to say that it's always during the Autumn like you know time.
Abigail B.
Kingsley, Iowa
I am going to be real here. I like pumpkin and I like Greek Yogurt. Put them together though, and it's a no go. What a gross flavor.