Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Whips!® Pumpkin Cheesecake Fat Free Yogurt Mousse uploaded by Ashley H.Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Whips!® Pumpkin Cheesecake Fat Free Yogurt Mousse uploaded by Annemarie B.Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Whips!® Pumpkin Cheesecake Fat Free Yogurt Mousse uploaded by Kendra W.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek 100 Whips! Fat Free Yogurt Mousse Pumpkin Cheesecake. Naturally flavored. Delicious, light and fluffy whipped fat free yogurt mousse with only 100 calories. Vitamin D added. Contains live & active cultures. This grade A product is gluten free.

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Whips! Seasonal Edition Pumpkin Cheesecake Fat Free Yogurt Mousse, 4 oz

Fat Free Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus], Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Annatto Extract [For Color]), Fruit Blend (Fructose, Water, Pumpkin Puree, Modified Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Nitrogen.

Allison C.
Estero, FL
Yoplait is what got me into eating greek yogurt, and I'm so happy that these healthy yogurts come in my favorite dessert flavor. Pumpkin. Cheesecake! It's light and fluffy, and is soooo satisfying and reminds me of a thick, delicious slice of pumpkin cheesecake from Olive Garden.
Rachel C.
This yogurt is actually pretty amazing! I’m huge into pumpkin and when fall hits it’s pumpkin EVERYTHING! I bought mine at Walmart but I’m pretty sure you can buy it anywhere! I love the whips kind because I think it’s more fun than your traditional yogurt !
Keri D.
Starke, FL
My nutritionist told me if i want something sweet at night to eat yogurt. And i found the cheesecake flavor and i love it. It taste just like cheese cake. And its such a smooth yogurt. Affordable and csan find anywhere.
Ashley H.
Janesville, WI
I am a Pumpkin lover! But I'm also a pumpkin lover on a diet. When I seen these pumpkin pie cheesecake whips at the store, I loaded the cart full lol. These are soooo gooood! The best part is they are only 100 calories. I love the texture of the yogurt it's fun. It tastes just like a pumpkin cheesecake, but without the guilt
Heather M.
Saint Louis, MO
I haven't tried this specific flavor I hate pumpkin everything but I love the flavor line of this product so many varieties they're always on sale so great value if you put them in the freezer they're even better and if your kids like yogurt pack these in the lunch boxes frozen and they'll be good by lunch
Kayla C.
College station, TX
The whips line is definitely great because they are very sweet and light. It doesn't even seem like you are eating Greek yogurt, but it also probably defeats the purpose of eating Greek yogurt. But it is a great snack!
Emily M.
Miami, OK
I love pumpkin anything pretty much. This is awesome to have a low fat edition of this and in a whip form. It's so light and fluffy, the taste is delicious! Price is very affordable and you can find at any local store. Will be buying again
Brandi M.
Oklahoma City, OK
My favorite flavor of Greek whips. It is very affordable and you can find it on sale often. It is very healthy and light. It's the best on the market, whips and Greek yogurt wise. I always recommend this to others.
Megan Q.
Pearland, TX
Most of their seasonal flavors aren't that great to me, but this particular one I love! I'm a huge fan of their whips and this one is no exception. I look forward to the fall to get my hands on this.
Sunnye C.
Eufaula, OK
This wasn't horrible, but was an odd taste. I'm not a pumpkin fan but I hoped since there was cheesecake it would be alright. I gave it two stars because cheesecake is always great.