Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#454 in Yogurt
Deliciously light and fluffy whipped fat free yogurt mousse and 100 calories made with natural colors & flavors.
Marisol A.
Marisol A.
Phoenix, AZ
So I had been leery to try Greek yogurt. I had heard it can be more sour. I love the mouse consistency. I have not tried other brands because I like this whipped idea . It really is perfectly sweet but not overly. I would recommend this to others who don't like yogurt texture to try it this way...not yogurty at all!!
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
Love love love the Yoplait Whips. I like yogurt to an extend but with the whips you I still feel like I am getting the health benefits. Great for a quick snack. Wish they made more flavors. Strawberry and Key lime are the only regular flavors I can find. The limited edition Root Beer was horrible.
ashley s.
ashley s.
spring, TX
I hate the Yoplait whips they are so disgusting, it's like eating sour air. Yes, I say air because when you put it in your mouth it dissolves and nothing is left, but a nasty aftertaste. I don't see how it's healthy, when their is literally nothing left after you put it in your mouth.
joanna d.
joanna d.
Brooklyn, NY
These are SOOFREAKINGGOOD. I can never get enough of them. Sometimes when I'm thinking ahead, I pop them in the freezer and eat it like ice cream the next day. They definitely hit the mark when I'm craving something sweet and I never feel guilty because it is yogurt after all.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Muncie, IN
Jan. 4, 2017, 5:28 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Whips!® Limited Edition Cafe Latte Fat Free Yogurt Mousse 5.3 oz. Cup
I love these yogurts! They're so tasty and only 100 calories. When I'm trying to diet they're the perfect thing to quench my craving for something sweet! They come in lots of different flavors and sometimes you can find them on sale for around $1. I definitely recommend these!
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the Whips! by Yoplait. It is a nice change up of texture from the usual yogurt I eat as a healthy snack. I love that they are only 100 calories so I don't feel extremely guilty when I indulge. They are also not overly expensive so you aren't breaking the bank!
Luci M.
Luci M.
Richland, MS
Oct. 22, 2016, 1:24 a.m.
I cannot explain how much this yogurt means to me as I eat it often and it's is sooo low on calories it's super cheap too and the taste is amazing I love their flavors been eating this since I was probably around 12 and I'm 24 now! I couldn't be add anything to it!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
Love the whipped yogurt although I don't like it as much as the regular stuff. Maybe it's the texture of it that I just can't get through. My mom loves it though! So I do still recommend giving it a try !
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
Monterey, CA
Sept. 28, 2016, 8:25 p.m.
I thought this would have the flavor and texture of the yoplait whips so I could actually eat it. While the texture is very similar the taste is not. I had to add honey to make it manageable.
Karina J.
Karina J.
Cottonwood, AZ
Sept. 27, 2016, 3:54 a.m.
I got this a couple of weeks ago and my daughter and I really like it but we prefer the traditional flavored like banana or strawberry but it was good to try it for a change