BY YOPLAIT

Fat Free Yogurt (Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fructose, Kosher Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters of Mono and Diglycerides, Modified Corn Starch, Coffee Concentrate, Fruit Juice [For Color], Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Preserve Freshness, Yogurt Cultures [L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus], Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Nitrogen.

Taylor C.
This is my favorite yogurt! Very creamy and light! They are delicious in every flavor! I've always bought this product and love it! Other whipped yogurts are not the same! Definitely recommend this product!
Ashley W.
YES YES YES YES BUY THESE!!!!! Sorry got excited but really if you have a hard time taking the texture of yogurt this is the answer to your prayers honey! I love these yogurts so much the light fluffy texture is not only delicious but also fun to eat. The had so many wonderful flavors and the best part is they are super affordable what more do you want? I highly recommend!
Brooke J.
Yoplait is my favorite brand for Greek yogurt because it's not as bitter as other brands and does leave a weird film like some other brands, idk maybe I'm the only one, but I also love the whips cause they are very light. Also yoplait has a great variety of flavors
Meredith S.
Muncie, IN
I love these yogurts! They're so tasty and only 100 calories. When I'm trying to diet they're the perfect thing to quench my craving for something sweet! They come in lots of different flavors and sometimes you can find them on sale for around $1. I definitely recommend these!
Gina M.
Wheeling
Love Whips! They are creamy, light and fluffy. They taste like a decadent dessert and really satisfy the need for something sweet. The coconut macaroon is my favorite and my kids love these too! I love all of the flavors!
brie c.
Maple Grove, MN
The whips!!! I absolutely have a sweet tooth and these help make me feel like i'm eating dessert without the tons of calories. The regular version is also great and a good serving amount. Cafe Latte is great if you want a new flavor to try. 10/10 recommend
Brittney T.
Hahira, GA
These are a good option if you're not into really thick yogurt but you still get the protein. The flavors are really good, especially the blueberry. I have bought these in different flavors several times.
Nancy F.
Phoenix
These are really not all that I feel like if I'm gunna eat something that taste like chocolate cake I might as well eat the chocolate cake cuz it's gunna leave me wanting more
Lindsey C.
Diamondhead , MS
I love this line by yoplait. Mainly because I am not a fan of typical yogurt that has the thicker texture. I am a repeat customer. This is available anywhere most groceries are sold.
Shannon K.
Riverdale, MI
Love yoplait whips yogurt, especially this one. Has great taste and is light and fluffy. I usually shoot at Walmart for the great low price or money back on their app if they compare it cheaper elsewhere.