BY YOPLAIT

Greek 100 is everything you adore about Greek yogurt with 100 calories. It's just one more way Yoplait helps you discover the SO good in everything.

Stefanie H.
Stefanie H.
Austin, TX
I'm the only one in my household who likes Greek yogurt, and this one is good! I love to eat the vanilla flavor with my homemade cinnamon granola sprinkled on top! Thank goodness this is a low fat yogurt because it's hard not to give into the craving for it when it hits!
Beatrice L.
Beatrice L.
Marlton, NJ
I have tried using the Greek yogurt in place of sour cream when making dips. They are healthier for you and my family had no idea I have done this. I would differently try using it again. Give it a try replace your mayo or sour cream with it and taste the difference.
Faith T.
Faith T.
Wayland, MI
I used this plain nonfat yogurt in my smoothies and also just for an afternoon snack. I love it! I purchase it quote often every week. The taste is amazing and it's a healthy snack option. I will definitely continue to purchase this yogurt in the future!
April L.
April L.
Hemet, CA
This large size yogurt tub is great for healthy snacks mixed with some fruit or a little shaved dark chocolate, or mixed in smoothies. We do protein smoothies in the morning and this adds a nice texture, flavor, and lots of probiotics to our drinks.
Candice J.
Candice J.
Yoplait has so many different flavors that are so good but this one is great for making up your own concoction of flavors to what you like. Or good for adding to smoothies or whatever. Yoplait never disappoints and I will continue to purchase.
Jordan P.
Jordan P.
I was a bit hesitant to join the Greek yogurt bandwagon. When I finally decided to give in this is the kind I bought! It had fewer calories than some other brands and the taste is great. It compliments the variety of dishes I use it in.
April M.
April M.
Phoenix, AZ
Tried this in a chocolate peanut butter smoothie recipe...it ruined it all. All I could taste was the bitter Greek flavor and could barely choke it down. The texture was nice, though, once blended. Will keep trying with another flavor.
jenna c.
jenna c.
Astoria, NY
Delicious . Great taste and a smooth finish. Tastes great in recipes too! I'm pretty sure they add extra sugar to it so it's fat free but I cannot say for sure. The flavor is good too.
Rachel  K.
Rachel K.
Decatur, GA
Doesn't have much flavor on its own which makes it perfect to mix with granola and fresh fruit. Some greek yogurts are weird in texture and flavor but this ones great.
Iris P.
Iris P.
Always use plain yogurt for make my mask in muy house , oh when I'm starting a diet this option is very good.
I like eating with strawberry