Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Orange Creme Fat Free Yogurt 5.3 oz. Cup uploaded by Bianca D.

BY YOPLAIT

Greek 100 is everything you adore about Greek yogurt with 100 calories. It's just one more way Yoplait helps you discover the SO good in everything. see more...

Tracy H.
Tracy H.
I love these Greek yogurts! A lot of the Greek yogurts taste off to me, but this has a great taste. The Yoplait Greek yogurts come in an assortment of flavors. I also like the container, it's easier than others to be able to get all of your yogurt. These have a lot of protein in them which help me to stay full longer.
Dylan Y.
Dylan Y.
Its okay. i prefer the original. the flavor is pretty great as well. usually buy mine on sale from target. and there always 5 for 5 things like that. so its not like your paying an arm and a leg. i just wish they last longer in the fridge. but over all and okay pick,
Diane R.
Diane R.
Monroe , nj
These are great with a wide variety if flavored to choose from. They are filling and healthy. About the orange crime flavor specifically is not one of my favorites, but it is better than some of the other flavored available. These yogurts are definitely worth a try.
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Greenville, NC
This yogurt tastes like a cream sickle! I love the taste, the texture isn't too much like Jell-O, and these are always super cheap. The calorie count is awesome, so I don't feel guilty even though I should with the taste! You can find these at any grocery store too!
Angelina H.
Angelina H.
Louisville, KY
I love orange creme it is the flavor I buy when I purchase yogurt for myself. I love how it taste like I am eating an ice cream and it is just a smooth consistancy. It is also low in calories which is a plus and doesn't have a lot of sugar in it. By far my favoritel.
Cindy L.
Cindy L.
Fox Lake, IL
This yogurt tastes like the Dreamsiciles ice cream bar. It is so creamy and rich and it's only 100 calories. So it makes you feel like you are eating a rich dessert, when in fact you are really eating something healthy for you. Great taste and no bad after taste
Holli W.
Holli W.
Pooler, GA
Yoplait Greek 100 is my favorite Greek yogurt because it comes in a wide variety of flavors, is affordable, and has a smooth and creamy taste. The fact that it is 100 calories fits nicely into my diet. It is less dense and smoothr than other brands.
Mia A.
Mia A.
Auburn, AL
This yogurt is to die for. It is the perfect snack and does not have many calories at all. It has the perfect wipp to it and tastes like a delicious desert. The good thing is you can have it whenever and not worry about your diet.
Karen  W.
Karen W.
Hays, KS
Yoplait Greek 110 calories yogurt is the best greek yogurt available! I have tried other greek yogurts but always come back to Yoplait Greek. It's smooth, creamy and tasty. You can't wrong with Yoplait Greek 100 Calorie!
Lenore B.
Lenore B.
Jacksonville, NC
This is a Delish yogurt I love all the flavors but this orange cream is at the top the creamy orange taste is so cool and creamy I love this brand they do a good job on price also!