BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Honey Fat Free Yogurt is everything you adore about Greek yogurt with 100 calories. It's just one more way Yoplait helps you discover the so good in everything.

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Honey Fat Free Yogurt, 5.3 oz

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Flavor Blend (Water, Sugar, Fructose, Corn Starch, Honey, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% or Less of Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Joslyn P.
Weslaco, TX
Great and super cute little cups to keep you going throughout the day. Bought at my local supermarket and they're delicious. The honey gives it a little hint of sweetness and I love it. Add some granola to it or some fresh fruit and you have yourself the perfectly sized little daytime snack :-)
Chelsea R.
Indianapolis, IN
This Greek yogurt is great for the price! I often see these on sale at Kroger for $1-$2 each. The lower calorie count of these makes it a great diet friendly snack but I'm not a huge fan of this particular flavor. I prefer the sweeter ones.
Edellene I.
San Jose, CA
This yogurt is delicious and healthy. Usually Greek yogurt by itself is too sour to me but the add ins by yoplait makes it delicious and more bearable than just regular Greek yogurt. My fiancé and I love how easy it is to grab and go.
Karla P.
Love this! It doesn't have so much sugar and it's high on protein I always buy it every week it's much better than chobbani that has so much sugar. I always buy my yoplaits at H-E-B! Love they always have all the flavor available
Amelia A.
Atlanta, GA
I could eat these all day everyday!! Yoplait is my favorite brand of Yogurt and their Greek line mixed with some fresh fruit is amazing and healthy! You can buy it almost anywhere yogurt is sold, so finding it is never an issue! I would recommend to anyone who likes yogurt for sure!
Christi K.
MONTROSE, CO
Although I love yogurt and I love honey, I didn't quite care for this mix. The honey taste was just a little bit weird to me. Because I had purchased three of them, I added granola and it helped to balance the flavor a little bit. Probably wouldn't purchase this one again.
Jessica P.
Marysville, MI
Yo plait light is my favorite Greek yogurt around! I think it tastes the most like normal yogurt and the consistency of tools it Greek yogurt is much more enjoyable in my opinion than the other Greek yogurt brands. A lot of the brands are so think but yo plait is light and creamy. Plus they have so many different flavors which is awesome!
Heather H.
Rockaway, NJ
This yogurt tastes great and is only 100 calories. You can't go wrong with that! Honey might not be everyone's favorite taste, but they have other 100 calorie options as well. It's a healthy, satisfying snack that is beneficial whether you're a healthy eater overall or not!
Sara E.
Encino, CA
The BEST tasting low cal yogurt ever! I love all of these flavors and can almost always find them on sale at Target or elsewhere. They have a good amount of protein and help get me through my morning. They make great frozen treats too!
Arianna L.
I tried this yogurt by accident, I bought the wrong kind but it was surprising tasty, healthy and kept me grabbing fur more. I'm not a Greek yogurt person but this experience has changed that, I will be buying this again.
I use to purchase the greek honey flavor all the time and usually 20 a week because my entire family enjoyed it so much, and now i cannot find this product anywhere... any suggestions where i can find it? Thanks