BY YOPLAIT

YP GRK 100 GRPFRUIT

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Sugar, Grapefruit Juice Concentrate, Fructose, Modified Corn Starch, Sodium Citrate, Pectin, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less of: Citric Acid, Natural Flavor, Malic Acid, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Vegetable Juice (For Color), Sucralose.

Aiyana K.
Phoenix, AZ
I've never been a huge yogurt person.. until I ate this! My boyfriend recommended that I try it and when I did, let me tell you, it was life changing! It's so sweet, but the perfect sweet. Not too much, not too bitter. It's packaged small enough to fit in my purse for on the go purposes. I have a stash in my fridge now!
Dani S.
Yoplait's version of greek yogurt is the least chalky and the most delicious I have tried so far.
This grapefruit flavor is great, but my favorites are the plain varieties because I can mix my own fruits or additives in. For approximately the same price as a brand like Chobani, I can get a better flavor and texture out of this yogurt, which I appreciate a lot.
Lessley-Ann G.
Rockville , MD
He's yours actually really good and tasty I love them. I purchased them all the time when I go to the grocery store at Safeway or Wegmans. They normally always have a deal sometimes 10 yogurts for $10 which is a really good price especially if you like to mail prep and pack your lunch like I do that way you don't have to get hungry at work
Stephanie M.
Milwaukee, WI
A great snack when I need something to tide me over. util dinner  The flavor is very yummy and refreshing. The texture is smooth. This is Greek yogurt with less calories so it is on the healthier side. I would definitely recommend this for others to try!
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Limited Edition Grapefruit Fat Free Yogurt is the perfect summertime treat! We are always trying to eat healthy, but sometimes you need a treat and Yoplait is the perfect one to grab. It doesn't hurt your diet and tastes amazing.
Kayla B.
Weston, WV
This is good yogurt especially for the low amount of calories that you are consuming. I love eating yogurt for breakfast and this is perfect because it is already portioned. I would recommend this to people who are counting calories and love yogurt.
Ashley P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love grapefruit and greek yogurt but I must admit I wasn't really thrilled with this flavor. It was a little bit too sour tasting for my liking, but in general, I still love yoplait yogurt!
Julia T.
Carson, CA
I love to take some of this to work and eat at my desk. Yes eat at my desk! Small compact and doesn't get in your way while doing your work. You can place them in your bag to carry any where. Great flavor
Desiree M.
Pasadena
Does yogurt taste very great and it is pretty good if you're on a diet. 100 cal for a yogurt, you can't beat that. Greek yogurt isn't always the best but this flavor makes it very good. Would recommend to others
Angelica R.
San Diego , CA
Not a big fan of this have tried others that are way better tasting. I love all the regular yoplait. However this one is not my favorite it's not really expensive. However, it is a acquired taste.