BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt.

New.

100 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Naturally flavored.

2 PointsPlus value (+).

Weight Watchers Endorsed®.

Per serving.

Nicole P.
Jacksonville, NC
I am not a huge yogurt person to starr with. This isn't on the top of my list either. Thr flavor was just off and the texture was different.
Katelyn W.
Columbus, OH
I'm a fan of the 100 calorie yogurts, this flavor wasn't my favorite but then again, its yogurt. So all things considered, it tasted ok.
Kylie A.
This brand is my go-to yogurt. For my children and myself. There aren't much flavors we do not like. It's healthy and tastes great too!
Justice P.
Johnson City
This yogurt is so creamy. Sweet and tangy at the same time. Love the texture of Greek yogurts. Almost the same as spur cream texture!
Jenny R.
Fayetteville
So yummy! Perfect size for any anytime snack! Great flavors to choose from ! I keep my fridge stocked with these!
Laureen W.
Roswell
This yogurt is Creamy, smooth and tasty. It tastes great when added to granola to get a little crunch.
Lindsey C.
N Chesterfld, VA
Super super yummy and such a good treat especially for breakfast. I could eat this every day if I could
Melissa W.
Love the yoplait Greek 100. I have it often.. The texture and tastes are so pleasing to the palate..
Taylor C.
Camas, WA
Super tasty! A great way to have a healthy alternative to dessert. Definitely recommend!
Probably my favorite Greek yogurt. The other brands I've tried have always been so tart.
Lisa T.