Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#626 in Yogurt

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt.

New.

100 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Naturally flavored.

2 PointsPlus value (+).

Weight Watchers Endorsed®.

Per serving.

ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL

I love Boston cream pie!!! And when I saw yoplait came out with a Boston cream pie yogurt, I couldn't wait to buy it! They taste so good!
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Juniata, NE

I LOVE all Boston Cream Pie yogurts, however, this is one of the best I've ever tried. Also, it's only 100 calories which is such a plus! LOVE IT!
Francheska P.
Francheska P.
Homestead, FL

Really great product it's kind of like eating a fattening food but without the fattening part. It taste great and just like the real thing. Would recommend this to everyone it's also very easy for on the go eating and I would definetly purchase this again.
These yogurts tend to be on sale often at my local grocer typically 10 for 10 they have so many tasty flavor and I don't only take for them for lunch but at the to smoothies and shakes all the time love these
Angela S.
Angela S.

I love! One of my favorite I cannot live without !! Taste delicious !!! Great for dieting. Does not compare I love how it is very light. Very healthy and great for a diet.
Mariluna L.
Mariluna L.

rich feeling of wanting to eat more, suer rich, I recommend it to the fullest. my daughter loves it. It is very delicious and nutritious
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I love that this yogurt is so sweet and has so little calories! It makes a great desert and snack
Lisa T.