Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#525 in Yogurt

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt.

New.

100 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Naturally flavored.

2 PointsPlus value (+).

Weight Watchers Endorsed®.

Per serving.

Jan. 15, 2017, 7:28 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Fat Free Yogurt Boston Cream Pie
These yogurts tend to be on sale often at my local grocer typically 10 for 10 they have so many tasty flavor and I don't only take for them for lunch but at the to smoothies and shakes all the time love these
Rayann B.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX
Dec. 22, 2016, 3:54 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Fat Free Yogurt Boston Cream Pie
Creamy tangy but sweet yogurt. One of my favorite flavors. Easy open container. Good healthy snack alternative.
Francheska P.
Francheska P.
Homestead, FL
Jan. 13, 2017, 8:41 a.m.
Review for: Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Fat Free Yogurt Boston Cream Pie
Really great product it's kind of like eating a fattening food but without the fattening part. It taste great and just like the real thing. Would recommend this to everyone it's also very easy for on the go eating and I would definetly purchase this again.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Feb. 4, 2017, 9:21 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Fat Free Yogurt Boston Cream Pie
I love! One of my favorite I cannot live without !! Taste delicious !!! Great for dieting. Does not compare I love how it is very light. Very healthy and great for a diet.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Juniata, NE
I LOVE all Boston Cream Pie yogurts, however, this is one of the best I've ever tried. Also, it's only 100 calories which is such a plus! LOVE IT!
Cassie G.
Cassie G.
Oct. 13, 2016, 9:27 a.m.
Review for: Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Fat Free Yogurt Boston Cream Pie
I always buy this if i'm in the mood for yogurt! Low calories and it tastes good! It's a healthy start to my morning and I usually find it at the nearest grocery store, kroger publix, you name it! Definitely worth trying!!!
Aly V.
Aly V.
Laredo, TX
Oct. 25, 2016, 12:21 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Fat Free Yogurt Boston Cream Pie
this yougurth is low in fat, super rich and fresh. excellent for the morning before going to work
Raylene W.
Raylene W.
Nov. 3, 2016, 3:33 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Fat Free Yogurt Boston Cream Pie
This is a nice flavor of yogurt when you're trying to eat healthy, but craving a dessert. Even better with sliced strawberries!
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL
Dec. 2, 2016, 4:12 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Fat Free Yogurt Boston Cream Pie
I love Boston cream pie!!! And when I saw yoplait came out with a Boston cream pie yogurt, I couldn't wait to buy it! They taste so good!
Mariluna L.
Mariluna L.
Oct. 7, 2016, 4:33 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Fat Free Yogurt Boston Cream Pie
rich feeling of wanting to eat more, suer rich, I recommend it to the fullest. my daughter loves it. It is very delicious and nutritious
Lisa T.