BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt.

New.

100 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Naturally flavored.

2 PointsPlus value (+).

Weight Watchers Endorsed®.

Per serving.

Justice P.
Justice P.
Johnson City
This yogurt is so creamy. Sweet and tangy at the same time. Love the texture of Greek yogurts. Almost the same as spur cream texture!
Jenny R.
Jenny R.
Fayetteville
So yummy! Perfect size for any anytime snack! Great flavors to choose from ! I keep my fridge stocked with these!
Nina C.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
I eat this greek yogurt like a desert! the flavor is so delicious and the texture is smooth and creamy! I will usually only buy this flavor or vanilla! its so addicting!
Laureen W.
Laureen W.
Roswell
This yogurt is Creamy, smooth and tasty. It tastes great when added to granola to get a little crunch.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Love the yoplait Greek 100. I have it often.. The texture and tastes are so pleasing to the palate..
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Shelter Is Ht, NY
This yogurt is great as a dessert! The Boston Creme flavor is great and for only 100 calories I don't feel bad about eating it!!
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
N Chesterfld, VA
Super super yummy and such a good treat especially for breakfast. I could eat this every day if I could
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Camas, WA
Super tasty! A great way to have a healthy alternative to dessert. Definitely recommend!
Probably my favorite Greek yogurt. The other brands I've tried have always been so tart.
Erin C.
Erin C.
Great flavor. No bad after taste. Would buy again and again and again and again and ag
Lisa T.