BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt.

New.

100 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Naturally flavored.

2 PointsPlus value (+).

Weight Watchers Endorsed®.

Per serving.

Katey M.
Katey M.
Charleston
Pretty good yogurt I should say. I've bought it s few times before in a couple different flavors. One of the flavors had a really weird after taste and feeling in my mouth though. I would recommend this to others though.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Madison, TN
I enjoy this flavor more than others in this line. I will not continue to purchase due to added unnecessary artificial ingredients as I have recently eliminated from my diet. Overall, good tasting and low cost.
Becky G.
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
Boston Cream is my favorite flavor for anything and everything so I knew I'd love this yogurt flavor. I usually can only find them at Walmart because they sell so fast everywhere else.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Webster, NC
I used to not be a yogurt girl (that has changed recently) but even back then I liked the Boston Creme flavor yogurt. It's so good by itself and it doesn't need anything added to it.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Albemarle
These are really good to be Greek yogurt. It's a relatively good flavor much to my surprise. It is full of protein and low in sugar. I bought it from my local Food Lion. I absolutely love eating these on the go!
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Concord, CA
I feel that this brand is one of the most tasted one love the cream pie and the strawberry flavor price is reasonable and you can found it mostly every where
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Amarillo, TX
This yogurt is amazing so thick and creamy my favorite it the strawberry cheesecake and of course the cherry it just melts in your mouth and the fruit at the bottom is so sweet I've tried a lot of greek yogurts but this one takes the win for sure
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Jacksonville, NC
I am not a huge yogurt person to starr with. This isn't on the top of my list either. Thr flavor was just off and the texture was different.
Kylie A.
Kylie A.
This brand is my go-to yogurt. For my children and myself. There aren't much flavors we do not like. It's healthy and tastes great too!
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Columbus, OH
I'm a fan of the 100 calorie yogurts, this flavor wasn't my favorite but then again, its yogurt. So all things considered, it tasted ok.
Lisa T.