BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt.

New.

100 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Naturally flavored.

2 PointsPlus value (+).

Weight Watchers Endorsed®.

Per serving.

Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
Boston Cream is my favorite flavor for anything and everything so I knew I'd love this yogurt flavor. I usually can only find them at Walmart because they sell so fast everywhere else.
Stephanie M.
Amarillo, TX
This yogurt is amazing so thick and creamy my favorite it the strawberry cheesecake and of course the cherry it just melts in your mouth and the fruit at the bottom is so sweet I've tried a lot of greek yogurts but this one takes the win for sure
Lauren B.
Boston Cream Pie is one of the best yogurt flavors I have every come across. I'm not a texture person, so I don't eat yogurt with fruit chunks in it, so this is perfect. It's also low calorie, but doesn't taste like you're missing out on anything.
Fallyn A.
Erie, PA
This seriously tastes so good! i always have these in my fridge! also great because they are only 100 calories! makes me think im eating the real thing! so happy with the boston cream pie flavor and all of the flavors really!
Angela S.
I love! One of my favorite I cannot live without !! Taste delicious !!! Great for dieting. Does not compare I love how it is very light. Very healthy and great for a diet.
Olivia C.
Albemarle
These are really good to be Greek yogurt. It's a relatively good flavor much to my surprise. It is full of protein and low in sugar. I bought it from my local Food Lion. I absolutely love eating these on the go!
Samantha T.
Webster, NC
I used to not be a yogurt girl (that has changed recently) but even back then I liked the Boston Creme flavor yogurt. It's so good by itself and it doesn't need anything added to it.
Nina C.
Madison, AL
I eat this greek yogurt like a desert! the flavor is so delicious and the texture is smooth and creamy! I will usually only buy this flavor or vanilla! its so addicting!
Alexis G.
Shelter Is Ht, NY
This yogurt is great as a dessert! The Boston Creme flavor is great and for only 100 calories I don't feel bad about eating it!!
Alejandra G.
Concord, CA
I feel that this brand is one of the most tasted one love the cream pie and the strawberry flavor price is reasonable and you can found it mostly every where
Lisa T.