Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#522 in Yogurt

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt.

New.

100 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Naturally flavored.

2 PointsPlus value (+).

Weight Watchers Endorsed®.

Per serving.

Jessica W.
Jessica W.

This is so gross. Taste like shaving cream and texture feels like shaving cream too. Don't buy!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Portage, MI

I love this yogurt and i always buy it. i have gotten my boyfriend to eat it as well
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sanford, NC

These are amazing. They fill you up and taste amazing and it's only 100 calories.
Raylene W.
Raylene W.

This is a nice flavor of yogurt when you're trying to eat healthy, but craving a dessert. Even better with sliced strawberries!
Aly V.
Aly V.
Laredo, TX

this yougurth is low in fat, super rich and fresh. excellent for the morning before going to work
Cassie G.
Cassie G.

I always buy this if i'm in the mood for yogurt! Low calories and it tastes good! It's a healthy start to my morning and I usually find it at the nearest grocery store, kroger publix, you name it! Definitely worth trying!!!
Rayann B.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX

Creamy tangy but sweet yogurt. One of my favorite flavors. Easy open container. Good healthy snack alternative.
Francheska P.
Francheska P.
Homestead, FL

Really great product it's kind of like eating a fattening food but without the fattening part. It taste great and just like the real thing. Would recommend this to everyone it's also very easy for on the go eating and I would definetly purchase this again.
These yogurts tend to be on sale often at my local grocer typically 10 for 10 they have so many tasty flavor and I don't only take for them for lunch but at the to smoothies and shakes all the time love these
Angela S.
Angela S.

I love! One of my favorite I cannot live without !! Taste delicious !!! Great for dieting. Does not compare I love how it is very light. Very healthy and great for a diet.
Lisa T.