Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#580 in Yogurt

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt.

New.

100 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Naturally flavored.

2 PointsPlus value (+).

Weight Watchers Endorsed®.

Per serving.

Emily V.
Emily V.
Butler, Ky

My favorite treat when I'm craving something sweet! Love all the flavors but especially this one!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

This is so gross. Taste like shaving cream and texture feels like shaving cream too. Don't buy!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Camas, WA

Super tasty! A great way to have a healthy alternative to dessert. Definitely recommend!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Portage, MI

I love this yogurt and i always buy it. i have gotten my boyfriend to eat it as well
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sanford, NC

These are amazing. They fill you up and taste amazing and it's only 100 calories.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Albemarle

These are really good to be Greek yogurt. It's a relatively good flavor much to my surprise. It is full of protein and low in sugar. I bought it from my local Food Lion. I absolutely love eating these on the go!
Rayann B.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX

Creamy tangy but sweet yogurt. One of my favorite flavors. Easy open container. Good healthy snack alternative.
Cassie G.
Cassie G.

I always buy this if i'm in the mood for yogurt! Low calories and it tastes good! It's a healthy start to my morning and I usually find it at the nearest grocery store, kroger publix, you name it! Definitely worth trying!!!
Aly V.
Aly V.
Laredo, TX

this yougurth is low in fat, super rich and fresh. excellent for the morning before going to work
Raylene W.
Raylene W.

This is a nice flavor of yogurt when you're trying to eat healthy, but craving a dessert. Even better with sliced strawberries!
Lisa T.