BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt.

New.

100 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Naturally flavored.

2 PointsPlus value (+).

Weight Watchers Endorsed®.

Per serving.

Fallyn A.
Fallyn A.
Erie, PA
This seriously tastes so good! i always have these in my fridge! also great because they are only 100 calories! makes me think im eating the real thing! so happy with the boston cream pie flavor and all of the flavors really!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Albemarle
These are really good to be Greek yogurt. It's a relatively good flavor much to my surprise. It is full of protein and low in sugar. I bought it from my local Food Lion. I absolutely love eating these on the go!
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Webster, NC
I used to not be a yogurt girl (that has changed recently) but even back then I liked the Boston Creme flavor yogurt. It's so good by itself and it doesn't need anything added to it.
Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.
Concord, CA
I feel that this brand is one of the most tasted one love the cream pie and the strawberry flavor price is reasonable and you can found it mostly every where
Justice P.
Justice P.
Johnson City
This yogurt is so creamy. Sweet and tangy at the same time. Love the texture of Greek yogurts. Almost the same as spur cream texture!
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Love the yoplait Greek 100. I have it often.. The texture and tastes are so pleasing to the palate..
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
N Chesterfld, VA
Super super yummy and such a good treat especially for breakfast. I could eat this every day if I could
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Camas, WA
Super tasty! A great way to have a healthy alternative to dessert. Definitely recommend!
Erin C.
Erin C.
Great flavor. No bad after taste. Would buy again and again and again and again and ag
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Portage, MI
I love this yogurt and i always buy it. i have gotten my boyfriend to eat it as well
Lisa T.