Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#461 in Yogurt

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt.

New.

100 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Naturally flavored.

2 PointsPlus value (+).

Weight Watchers Endorsed®.

Per serving.

Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Camas, WA

Super tasty! A great way to have a healthy alternative to dessert. Definitely recommend!
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Portage, MI

I love this yogurt and i always buy it. i have gotten my boyfriend to eat it as well
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sanford, NC

These are amazing. They fill you up and taste amazing and it's only 100 calories.
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Juniata, NE

I LOVE all Boston Cream Pie yogurts, however, this is one of the best I've ever tried. Also, it's only 100 calories which is such a plus! LOVE IT!
Cassie G.
Cassie G.

I always buy this if i'm in the mood for yogurt! Low calories and it tastes good! It's a healthy start to my morning and I usually find it at the nearest grocery store, kroger publix, you name it! Definitely worth trying!!!
Aly V.
Aly V.
Laredo, TX

this yougurth is low in fat, super rich and fresh. excellent for the morning before going to work
Raylene W.
Raylene W.

This is a nice flavor of yogurt when you're trying to eat healthy, but craving a dessert. Even better with sliced strawberries!
ashley f.
ashley f.
Largo, FL

I love Boston cream pie!!! And when I saw yoplait came out with a Boston cream pie yogurt, I couldn't wait to buy it! They taste so good!
Rayann B.
Rayann B.
Waco, TX

Creamy tangy but sweet yogurt. One of my favorite flavors. Easy open container. Good healthy snack alternative.
Francheska P.
Francheska P.
Homestead, FL

Really great product it's kind of like eating a fattening food but without the fattening part. It taste great and just like the real thing. Would recommend this to everyone it's also very easy for on the go eating and I would definetly purchase this again.
Lisa T.