Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#464 in Yogurt

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt.

New.

100 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Naturally flavored.

2 PointsPlus value (+).

Weight Watchers Endorsed®.

Per serving.

Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Owings Mills, MD

This yogurt is great as a dessert! The Boston Creme flavor is great and for only 100 calories I don't feel bad about eating it!!
Laura E.
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ

I buy this every week for my husband. He absolutely loves this flavor. it is very tasty ands I myself would recommend it!
Tara C.
Tara C.
Abbeville, LA

This is my favorite yogurt. I love this flavor. My kids love this flavor also. I would recommend this for anyone to try.
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
Terre Haute, IN

This yogurt taste so good, all the flavor without the guilt. Def a must try if you are a health but, but love sweets.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

I really like Yoplait. Specially the fruit kinds. I feel that it is more on the natural side, than other yogurts.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Stonington, IL

Very yummy and true to flavor. Gives you a good full feeling after eating. Affordable and a great healthy snack.
Dina S.
Dina S.
Paradis, LA

I love yo play yogurt . It is refreshing, low calorie and fat free. 3 of the things I watch for I.n yogurt.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
N Chesterfld, VA

Super super yummy and such a good treat especially for breakfast. I could eat this every day if I could
Emily V.
Emily V.
Butler, Ky

My favorite treat when I'm craving something sweet! Love all the flavors but especially this one!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.

This is so gross. Taste like shaving cream and texture feels like shaving cream too. Don't buy!
Lisa T.