BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt.

New.

100 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Naturally flavored.

2 PointsPlus value (+).

Weight Watchers Endorsed®.

Per serving.

Tara C.
Abbeville, LA
This is my favorite yogurt. I love this flavor. My kids love this flavor also. I would recommend this for anyone to try.
Mandy E.
Terre Haute, IN
This yogurt taste so good, all the flavor without the guilt. Def a must try if you are a health but, but love sweets.
Jenny V.
I really like Yoplait. Specially the fruit kinds. I feel that it is more on the natural side, than other yogurts.
Ashley W.
Stonington, IL
Very yummy and true to flavor. Gives you a good full feeling after eating. Affordable and a great healthy snack.
Dina S.
Paradis, LA
I love yo play yogurt . It is refreshing, low calorie and fat free. 3 of the things I watch for I.n yogurt.
Emily V.
Butler , KY
My favorite treat when I'm craving something sweet! Love all the flavors but especially this one!
Jessica W.
This is so gross. Taste like shaving cream and texture feels like shaving cream too. Don't buy!
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
These are amazing. They fill you up and taste amazing and it's only 100 calories.
Katey M.
Charleston , WV
Pretty good yogurt I should say. I've bought it s few times before in a couple different flavors. One of the flavors had a really weird after taste and feeling in my mouth though. I would recommend this to others though.
Amber M.
Madison, TN
I enjoy this flavor more than others in this line. I will not continue to purchase due to added unnecessary artificial ingredients as I have recently eliminated from my diet. Overall, good tasting and low cost.
Lisa T.