Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#522 in Yogurt

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt.

New.

100 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Naturally flavored.

2 PointsPlus value (+).

Weight Watchers Endorsed®.

Per serving.

Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
St Clr Shores, MI

Love that this yogurt is less calories and still tastes so good! Love this flavor too. Tastes just like a Boston cream pie donut.
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Owings Mills, MD

This yogurt is great as a dessert! The Boston Creme flavor is great and for only 100 calories I don't feel bad about eating it!!
Laura E.
Laura E.
Mesa, AZ

I buy this every week for my husband. He absolutely loves this flavor. it is very tasty ands I myself would recommend it!
Tara C.
Tara C.
Abbeville, LA

This is my favorite yogurt. I love this flavor. My kids love this flavor also. I would recommend this for anyone to try.
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
Terre Haute, IN

This yogurt taste so good, all the flavor without the guilt. Def a must try if you are a health but, but love sweets.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.

I really like Yoplait. Specially the fruit kinds. I feel that it is more on the natural side, than other yogurts.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Stonington, IL

Very yummy and true to flavor. Gives you a good full feeling after eating. Affordable and a great healthy snack.
Dina S.
Dina S.
Paradis, LA

I love yo play yogurt . It is refreshing, low calorie and fat free. 3 of the things I watch for I.n yogurt.
Cynth L.
Cynth L.
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I love that this yogurt is so sweet and has so little calories! It makes a great desert and snack
Emily V.
Emily V.
Butler, Ky

My favorite treat when I'm craving something sweet! Love all the flavors but especially this one!
Lisa T.