BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt.

New.

100 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Naturally flavored.

2 PointsPlus value (+).

Weight Watchers Endorsed®.

Per serving.

Tara C.
Tara C.
Abbeville, LA
This is my favorite yogurt. I love this flavor. My kids love this flavor also. I would recommend this for anyone to try.
Mandy E.
Mandy E.
Terre Haute, IN
This yogurt taste so good, all the flavor without the guilt. Def a must try if you are a health but, but love sweets.
Jenny V.
Jenny V.
I really like Yoplait. Specially the fruit kinds. I feel that it is more on the natural side, than other yogurts.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Stonington, IL
Very yummy and true to flavor. Gives you a good full feeling after eating. Affordable and a great healthy snack.
Dina S.
Dina S.
Paradis, LA
I love yo play yogurt . It is refreshing, low calorie and fat free. 3 of the things I watch for I.n yogurt.
Emily V.
Emily V.
Butler, KY
My favorite treat when I'm craving something sweet! Love all the flavors but especially this one!
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
This is so gross. Taste like shaving cream and texture feels like shaving cream too. Don't buy!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Sanford , NC
These are amazing. They fill you up and taste amazing and it's only 100 calories.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Boston Cream Pie is one of the best yogurt flavors I have every come across. I'm not a texture person, so I don't eat yogurt with fruit chunks in it, so this is perfect. It's also low calorie, but doesn't taste like you're missing out on anything.
Fallyn A.
Fallyn A.
Erie, PA
This seriously tastes so good! i always have these in my fridge! also great because they are only 100 calories! makes me think im eating the real thing! so happy with the boston cream pie flavor and all of the flavors really!
Lisa T.