BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt.

New.

100 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Naturally flavored.

2 PointsPlus value (+).

Weight Watchers Endorsed®.

Per serving.

Brittani C.
Brittani C.
Orange Park, FL
This is delicious. I would eat it every day if I could. It tastes like a fluffy delicious chocolate creme pie. I can hardly believe it is only 100 calories.

Available at most local groceries stores, it's a staple in my shopping routine. High and protein, delicate on my stomach, and just deliciously full of goodness, I would eat it daily if I could.
Eny A.
Eny A.
Maybe for some people Yoplait is the old plain yogurt, but boy are they wrong, I've tasted so many different brands only to come back to Yoplait. Best consistency, variety, flavors and price. Besides it's the only brand that doesn't make my stomach bloat and I'm not lactose intolerant.
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
LEAR26948 Gleidys P.
i love this yogurt it is a really good snack for me. it is sooo delicious i really really like it and the best thing is that it is fat free so nothing to worry about it when you eat it. i mean not regrets. it is really good and i like the flavor such and amazing yougurt
Danielle T.
Danielle T.
Loganville , GA
These yogurts are so good and the fact that their only 100 calories is even better. I often reach for one of these as a desert after dinner when I want something healthier
Nina C.
Nina C.
Madison , AL
I eat this greek yogurt like a desert! the flavor is so delicious and the texture is smooth and creamy! I will usually only buy this flavor or vanilla! its so addicting!
Mindy S.
Mindy S.
Masontown , PA
This yogurt is delicious. It has the perfect amount of sweetness without giving you a sugar rush. Plus, it is healthier for you being Greek yogurt and only 100 calories.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis , IN
I used to be obsessed with this yogurt when I was in high school. it's 's good. and now they have it in Greek and I'm still in love. these yogurts are so yummy.
Cindy G.
Cindy G.
Kannapolis, NC
I love greek yogurt and mostly when there is other flavor added into. I like how this product is fat free and 100 calories and it tastes so good to be healthy.
Dazia S.
Dazia S.
Elizabeth City, NC
It's not my favorite thing to eat and it certainly isn't the best taste to me but I use this when I'm trying to cut back and snack so much throughout the day
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
St Clr Shores, MI
Love that this yogurt is less calories and still tastes so good! Love this flavor too. Tastes just like a Boston cream pie donut.
Lisa T.