BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Boston Cream Pie Fat Free Yogurt.

New.

100 calories per serving.

Vitamin D added.

Naturally flavored.

2 PointsPlus value (+).

Weight Watchers Endorsed®.

Per serving.

Katey M.
Charleston , WV
Pretty good yogurt I should say. I've bought it s few times before in a couple different flavors. One of the flavors had a really weird after taste and feeling in my mouth though. I would recommend this to others though.
Amber M.
Madison, TN
I enjoy this flavor more than others in this line. I will not continue to purchase due to added unnecessary artificial ingredients as I have recently eliminated from my diet. Overall, good tasting and low cost.
Becky G.
Warrenton, VA
Boston Cream is my favorite flavor for anything and everything so I knew I'd love this yogurt flavor. I usually can only find them at Walmart because they sell so fast everywhere else.
Francheska P.
Homestead, FL
Really great product it's kind of like eating a fattening food but without the fattening part. It taste great and just like the real thing. Would recommend this to everyone it's also very easy for on the go eating and I would definetly purchase this again.
Lauren B.
Boston Cream Pie is one of the best yogurt flavors I have every come across. I'm not a texture person, so I don't eat yogurt with fruit chunks in it, so this is perfect. It's also low calorie, but doesn't taste like you're missing out on anything.
Fallyn A.
Erie, PA
This seriously tastes so good! i always have these in my fridge! also great because they are only 100 calories! makes me think im eating the real thing! so happy with the boston cream pie flavor and all of the flavors really!
Angela S.
I love! One of my favorite I cannot live without !! Taste delicious !!! Great for dieting. Does not compare I love how it is very light. Very healthy and great for a diet.
Olivia C.
Albemarle
These are really good to be Greek yogurt. It's a relatively good flavor much to my surprise. It is full of protein and low in sugar. I bought it from my local Food Lion. I absolutely love eating these on the go!
Samantha T.
Webster, NC
I used to not be a yogurt girl (that has changed recently) but even back then I liked the Boston Creme flavor yogurt. It's so good by itself and it doesn't need anything added to it.
These yogurts tend to be on sale often at my local grocer typically 10 for 10 they have so many tasty flavor and I don't only take for them for lunch but at the to smoothies and shakes all the time love these
Lisa T.