Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Fat Free Yogurt Blended Strawberry Banana uploaded by Circumspect 4.Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Fat Free Yogurt Blended Strawberry Banana uploaded by Felecia F.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Fat Free Yogurt Blended Strawberry Banana.
Vitamin D added.
2 PointsPlus Value.®. Weight Watchers endorsed.

Katie R.
I love that this product is only 100 cals. It's a great source of protein and one of the best greek yogurts out there! I use the plain greek yogurt as a replacement for sour cream and in a blind taste test you'd never be able to tell the difference, plus it's healthy!
Tage H.
My kids love this yogurt the test is so good, a lot of choices ,its healthy and sugar free , I can find it in a lot of stores,easy to send it like a healthy snack to school even it's healthy snacks for adults.
Marisa S.
San Antonio, TX
I don't eat yogurt as often as I should but when I am in the mood for yogurt I always buy this kind!!! It's so good smooth creamy and just plain delicious!!! It doesn't have that tart tangy sour taste it's just pure deliciousness!!!! I definitely reccomend!!
Malinda  .
Great product, taste wonderful, and non expensive. Another great plus my children also love it! Plus you can't go wrong with healthy choices in the home...........
Kristen T.
Topeka
Even though this says "Fat Free", it still holds the sweet rich flavor of regular Yoplait.  I found this super delicious, and at my local Kroger they are usually always 10/$10, and sometimes I'll add coupons on top of that. Super affordable.  I like to add this yogurt to my smoothies and shakes, for a richer taste!
Susan G.
Wyoming, MI
I cannot pick a favorite flavor their are so many good flavors for 100 calories. If you haven't tried this givevit a chance their are so many wonderful flavors and they taste real not artificial .
Laura R.
Conway, AR
I love this yogurt! It's so delicious and I love that the texture is smooth and silky and melts on your tongue! It is a healthy snack to eat and I find the taste to be better than other yogurts. I constantly buy this over and over again! I would recommend it!
Melodie B.
My favorite flavor. Simple yet delicious. I always buy yoplait because it has the least amount of calories/fat/carbs yet the most amount of protein. Win win in my opinion. Packaging is convenient for on the go also!
Laura M.
Clawson, MI
I love Greek yogurt and it's extremely hard to believe these are only 100 calories! They are affordable and great to throw in my lunch at work. Definitely a repeat user and will continue to buy!
Diana H.
Streamwood, IL
I love yogurt. I never have anything else but Yoplait it has an amazing flavor to it. Some low calorie yogurt taste nasty but this low calorie yogurt taste like normal yogurt. I love it