Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Fat Free Yogurt Blended Strawberry Banana uploaded by Felecia F.Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Fat Free Yogurt Blended Strawberry Banana uploaded by Circumspect 4.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Fat Free Yogurt Blended Strawberry Banana.
Vitamin D added.
2 PointsPlus Value.®. Weight Watchers endorsed.

Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Athens, OH
This is my favorite yogurt, I literally have one everyday as my afternoon snack, in this flavor. I like the flavor - perfect amount of sweet. I like yoplaits Greek yogurt 100s because they still are super smooth and taste like normal yogurt without the bitter taste of other Greek yogurts
Claire O.
Claire O.
Love this yogurt! I was first iffy when I heard of greek yogurt but now it is all I will buy! It's a great value & it has that great strawberry banana taste i've grown up loving! My only tip is make sure to stir it really well before you eat it for a really good texture!
Laura R.
Laura R.
Conway, AR
I love this yogurt! It's so delicious and I love that the texture is smooth and silky and melts on your tongue! It is a healthy snack to eat and I find the taste to be better than other yogurts. I constantly buy this over and over again! I would recommend it!
Tamara G.
Tamara G.
Beardstown, IL
This yogurt is my favorite of all.that I have tried. In my opinon I think it just taste better over all and is affordable. It is very healthy, and low calories. It has great value for the price its given. I purchase again every time I go grocery shopping.
Sara T.
Sara T.
Was not a fan of Greek yogurt until I tried these! my 3 year old loves them as well! taste great & has tiny bits of fruit in some of them. very filling! & at only 100 calories its great! these & the plentiful yogurt with oatmeal are the only ones I buy!
Morgan  M.
Morgan M.
Ardmore, OK
I love this yogurt and it definitely doesn't taste like its fat free and healthy at all! A super plus in my book! Repeat customer over here that would definitely recommend to buy! Super good with the mix of flavor a and just the right amount of both!
Anna S.
Anna S.
Franklin, OH
This is the only yogurt I will eat. This one flavor is the only one. I am a very picky eater and hate all other yogurts for their tart taste and slimy texture. The texture on the Greek 100 is the perfect consistency and this flavor is delicious.
Alyssa G.
Alyssa G.
I would never eat Greek yogurt because I didn't like the sour taste of it. Then I tried yoplait fruit flavored greek yogurt and now I eat it all the time, it's delicious! The best part is, it's only 100 calories and just a little over a $1!
Sara C.
Sara C.
I love Greek yogurt, especially Yoplait. They are much lighter and I don't feel as guilty eating certain flavors because they are only 100 calories. Definitely affordable, usually on sale 5 for $5! So I always stock up on them.
Mia B.
Mia B.
Charleston, WV
This Yoplait Greek 100 calories fat free yogurt blended with strawberry and banana is my favorite ! So delicious fills me up for breakfast or a snack it's affordable and I would certainly buy again and refer to a friend