BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Limited Edition Caramel Macchiato Fat Free Yogurt is deliciously smooth and creamy with the taste of caramel macchiato blended into every bite.

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Limited Edition Caramel Macchiato Fat Free Yogurt, 5.3 oz

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Flavor Blend (Water, Sugar, Fructose, Corn Starch, Fruit And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Coffee Concentrate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less of Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium. Sucralose.

Lorraine R.
Modesto, CA
Aaw I didn't know that this was limited edition. I love this stuff. Not many other brands have coffee flavors, especially not low calorie. I'm going to be sad when this ends.:(
Tiffane S.
I'm not a big breakfast person, but these are a great option for just getting something light into your system to get the day going. 100 calories is a great deal for something that tastes so enjoyable.
Sharon C.
I love the flavor of Yoplait "s Carmel Macchiato Greek yogurt. It tastes just like the coffee.I'm a repeat cosumer of this product. It's smooth nand creamy. I like that's it's really good for me and it's low in calories. I wish I could eat it every meal.
Kevin V.
The Yoplait Greek 100 Calories yogurt is an excellent choice for those looking to slim down some pounds. It tastes relatively healthy, not too much sugar, just just the right amount. The price per unit of this product is decent however, but I'd still recommend.
Fathom P.
love the taste and the texture! wondefrul product! sweet in the best way not too much and not too little. pretty affordable conpared to some other brands. i haven't tried a lot of flavors similar and i feel it's very unique and delicious. highly recommend.
Brianna S.
INDIANAPOLIS
I was very yummy and creamy. I love how its actual yogurt. I buy it every time I go to the store and I would keep buying it Everytime. It's better than the other yogurts. It has a great value.
Tori B.
Enola, AR
So great & affordable. Tastes amazing! It really feels like you're having desert but it's only 100 calories. I'm a texture person & some yogurts are too much for time but this one is perfect. Not too thick!
Alexis D.
Mesa, AZ
Tastes good and keeps your full for a little while. Lots of flavors to,choose from. Is a little thicker than regular yogurt. Which is what I don't,like.
Darian C.
Helena
Omg! Can I just say yum! I could eat these all day everyday!! Even my toddler loves them!! I have to hid them from my husband or they will be gone!!
Melisa R.
Greensboro, NC
Great brand to loss weight and also healthy to eat. I love the favor of it and it affordable for everyone. It's also great with fruit as well.