BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Limited Edition Caramel Macchiato Fat Free Yogurt is deliciously smooth and creamy with the taste of caramel macchiato blended into every bite.

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Limited Edition Caramel Macchiato Fat Free Yogurt, 5.3 oz

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Flavor Blend (Water, Sugar, Fructose, Corn Starch, Fruit And Vegetable Juice (For Color), Coffee Concentrate, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less of Natural Flavor, Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium. Sucralose.

Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Yoplait has the best limited edition yogurts and because they're 100 calories you don't have to feel guilty eating them. The flavors are true to what the container says. I've never eaten a Yoplait that didn't taste exactly like the flavor. It really kind of amazes me. When friends of mine go on diets I always tell them to eat Yoplait. They'll get the flavor of something that has too many calories and they never have to feel bad about doing it. I think Yoplait could help people stick to their diets.
Gabs L.
Spring Arbor, MI
I love yoplait yogert, Its very heathy for me and my family. My dog also really likes it. Most of the time when I get i, its on sale at my store. I love how it taste mixed with different things,. I havent really found a yogert like this kind in awhile,
Taylor S.
Loves Park, IL
I only ever eat vanilla yogurt, but once in a great while I chose this one. This is healthy for you, it has very low calories and is very inexpensive. Caramel macchiato is my favorite coffee to drink so how could I not try this! It has an acquired taste, and I am not sure if everyone would like it! But it is definitely one of my favorites to have once in a great while!
Lacey R.
Adairsville, GA
The closest thing I've tasted that tastes even remotely to Caramel Macchiato! So good and light, perfect for an afternoon snack for a little pick me up if you're like me and get a crash around 3:00 pm! I would eat it for breakfast as well since its my favorite coffee beverage
Karisma M.
The flavor is light, you would think that the flavor would be lost but it’s not. I eat this a lot it’s very good. It’s very affordable. Most it’s too sweet but it taste just right.i would recommend to other people.
Amy K.
Waterford, WI
I hope they this flavor around for a long time. It taste amazing and it's on expensive you can always find a coupon for this type of yogurt. Sometimes they're out of this flavor but I don't have trouble finding it ever at Walmart
Dallas O.
Spokane valley
Yoplait Greek 100 is my favorite yogurt I buy it all the time I buy all different flavors so far there has not been a flavor that I've tried that I don't like. This is the only brand of Greek yogurt that I do like because it's not too heavy and it doesn't taste like sour cream.
Sherry F.
Smiths Grove, KY
Didn't think I'd like the Greek yogurt, but I was surprisingly happy that it tasted pretty good! I ate the entire bowl! However, it can be a little tart if you don't like tart flavors, I'd stick to regular. Very inexpensive and good for you! Love the Active cultures.
Natalie R.
Chino, CA
I don't really love the texture or somewhat sour taste of Greek yogurt, but these always seem to be 10 for $10, and are higher in protein, so I picked some up. The caramel macchiato flavor in particular was really good!
Cynthia R.
Greenfield, CA
I personally love caramel macchiato. I will buy anything with carame macchiato flavor. For instance like coffee flavor. These yogurts were amazing, I would definitely buy some again in the future. I wished these yogurts had some extra caramel flavor in them.