Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Kira S.Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Wendy C.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Limited Edition Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt, 5.3 oz

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Apples, Fructose, Sugar, Corn Starch, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less of Salt, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Lauren B.
Manning, SC
I am not a fan of yogurt, but my husband loves it and he had this one awhile back and begged me to try. I will say out of every yogurt I have tried, this is the best. The flavor is very close to what it is saying that is it (and with me I have never found yogurt to be what it says). I only give four stars because I am still not a fan of the texture.
Kathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
This product is yummy. It makes your taste buds feel like your eating a piece of creamy apple pie.
Mylyn R.
Lancaster, CA
My favorite yogurt ever love the taste also my kids favorite yogurt,always enjoyed eating this so flavorful and fruitful taste so yummy!
Garleni A.
Doral, FL
Good for when you're on diet low calories and taste amazing, also I like the consistency
Mandi G.
Manhattan, KS
Hard for me to find a Greek yogurt that I like since I'm not a big fan of the after taste. This one was surprisingly delicious! I would recommend it to anyone!
Kelly L.
Ofallon, MO
My favorite yogurt. Great for a quick snack when you're on the go. Caramel apple is the best flavor
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
I love all of these 100 calorie yogurts I feel like they fill me up and they are good for you
Hanna A.
You have to try this stuff! This yogurt is so yummy! I love to freeze it as well! This is such a healthy breakfast or snack. Give it a try!
*i love that it's not as thick as other Greek yogurts and it has amazing taste!
Jennifer F.
Matthews, NC
Tastes just like a yummy apple pie without all the calories. Great protein and only 100 calories per serving
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
By far the best yogurt I have tried. The flavor is delicious. I will always continue to purchase my Yoplait!