Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Kira S.Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Wendy C.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Limited Edition Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt, 5.3 oz

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Apples, Fructose, Sugar, Corn Starch, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less of Salt, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Charlene L.
I love this yogurt the Apple flavor is my favorite. The price is affordable. I bought this brand at Walmart.
Angelina M.
It tastes great, and in my opinion is better tasting than Chobani. Love it! It's great for a healthy snack.
Mellissa H.
Rock Island, IL
This yogurt is pretty good and it's a great diet snack. They could make it even better with more flavors.
sara p.
This is a great fall treat!! great flavor and is light, not too tart. wish it was available all year
Holly N.
Lexington, KY
Love love love this yogurt Taste so good I eat this on a daily basis would recommend this to anyone
kim m.
Yoplait is my number one brand of yogurt:) my absolute favorite:) i grew up with yoplit yogurt 🍦
GarrettandMandy B.
Trinity
Package was pleasant and the taste was amazing and flavorful! Extremely pleased with the texture
Kathy K.
Tonawanda, NY
This product is yummy. It makes your taste buds feel like your eating a piece of creamy apple pie.
Deana B.
Woodlawn
I love yoplait! I love every flavor of yogurt I have tried and I really like the Greek yogurt.
Nikki W.
Glouster, OH
I love all of these 100 calorie yogurts I feel like they fill me up and they are good for you