Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Kira S.Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Wendy C.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Limited Edition Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt, 5.3 oz

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Apples, Fructose, Sugar, Corn Starch, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less of Salt, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Meg B.
Black Diamond, WA
This is the best-tasting Greek yogurt on the market. It's not so thick that it's hard to eat. Rather, it's smooth and creamy. It's lighter than most other Greek yogurt brands.
Ve-0618333 roibel s.
Tiene un buen sabor debido a la fruta y realmente trae un rico sabor a yogur y creo que es en realidad bastante barato. Se trata de un producto asequible vale la pena comprar.
May 19 - 2016 - 20:59
RESEÑA INADECUADA
OPINIÓN RELACIONADA
OPINIÓN DUPLICADO
Esta bandera? SERVICIAL

Mandi G.
Manhattan, KS
Hard for me to find a Greek yogurt that I like since I'm not a big fan of the after taste. This one was surprisingly delicious! I would recommend it to anyone!
Mylyn R.
Lancaster, CA
My favorite yogurt ever love the taste also my kids favorite yogurt,always enjoyed eating this so flavorful and fruitful taste so yummy!
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Love love! It tastes so good and does not have that gross fake flavor taste. I love this brand and their Greek yogurt is just as good.
Austina B.
Mount Vernon, WA
One of my favorite yogurts. It was smooth and creamy and tasted just like a caramel apple. I wish they sold these ones all of the time.
nycole a.
Love the taste of this it's the only kind of yogurt I will eat. It's my favorite. And my kids love it too. Recommend highly
Jailyn S.
Great taste. Comes in multiple flavors & is great as a snack. It's only 100 calories so nothing to feel guilty about.
Charlene L.
I love this yogurt the Apple flavor is my favorite. The price is affordable. I bought this brand at Walmart.
Laura K.
Troutman, NC
By far the best yogurt I have tried. The flavor is delicious. I will always continue to purchase my Yoplait!