Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Kira S.Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Wendy C.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Limited Edition Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt, 5.3 oz

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Apples, Fructose, Sugar, Corn Starch, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less of Salt, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Lauren B.
Manning, SC
I am not a fan of yogurt, but my husband loves it and he had this one awhile back and begged me to try. I will say out of every yogurt I have tried, this is the best. The flavor is very close to what it is saying that is it (and with me I have never found yogurt to be what it says). I only give four stars because I am still not a fan of the texture.
Colleen G.
Saint Louis, MO
I stock up on this flavor whenever I see it hit the shelves. This tastes almost exactly like a caramel apple (or at least as close as you can get in yogurt form) and is perfect for the fall season. I appreciate that Yoplait has pretty creamy greek yogurt that isn't super thick.
Amanda D.
Williamstown, NJ
This my favorite brand of yogurt. They literally taste like dessert and really help me keep my sweet tooth in check. I love that they are so low in calories and have so many flavor options and the caramel apple specifically is one of my favorites. My all time favorite option though, is the yoplait whipped greek yogurt in vanilla cupcake (which I would give 5 stars!)
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
One of my favorites here!! Trueish to taste and very easy to get down! Just enough in this little cconvenient cup to satisfy as a snack. Healthier than chips and almost tastes better than chips! Have some in my fridge now!
Hanna A.
You have to try this stuff! This yogurt is so yummy! I love to freeze it as well! This is such a healthy breakfast or snack. Give it a try!
*i love that it's not as thick as other Greek yogurts and it has amazing taste!
Sarah H.
YUMMY! That is the best way I can describe this yogurt. I actually find myself getting sad when I can't find it at my local Walmart Neighborhood Market! At around $1 per container (give or take), I find that this is a very delicious, nutritious, & affordable snack that is high in protein & keeps me satisfied!
Xenia P.
I prefer to buy this yogurt because I find that it is not too sweet as others can be. I don't know too much about Greek yogurt but I tend to grab for more since there is a stigma of it being healthier for you than regular yogurt.
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
This yogurt my kids love so so so so much I pack it every day for lunch for my kids they think it tastes like rainbow magic and another reason I love this so much is its so so so affordable and Its really healthy I so recommend this for others because its amazing
Wendy C.
I love this flavor!!!! It tastes so good just like a caramel apple but in yogurt form lol it makes a perfect mid morning snack!! If you see this get it and try it!
Jodie B.
Pendleton, OR
I love listening be love this yogurt!!! The best to discribes this IS.............Yummy!!!!! It's doesn't get any better than this!!! I love your yogurts! Haven't found one I don't like! Keep up the good work!!