Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Kira S.Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Wendy C.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Limited Edition Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt, 5.3 oz

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Apples, Fructose, Sugar, Corn Starch, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less of Salt, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Cassie M.
Parker, CO
One of my favorites here!! Trueish to taste and very easy to get down! Just enough in this little cconvenient cup to satisfy as a snack. Healthier than chips and almost tastes better than chips! Have some in my fridge now!
Hanna A.
You have to try this stuff! This yogurt is so yummy! I love to freeze it as well! This is such a healthy breakfast or snack. Give it a try!
*i love that it's not as thick as other Greek yogurts and it has amazing taste!
Sarah H.
YUMMY! That is the best way I can describe this yogurt. I actually find myself getting sad when I can't find it at my local Walmart Neighborhood Market! At around $1 per container (give or take), I find that this is a very delicious, nutritious, & affordable snack that is high in protein & keeps me satisfied!
geminis g.
really tastly and creamy i would like to buy again and i recommend it because the flavor is amazing i think that this could be one of my favorites flavors and i love yogurt and is very healthy perfect to star a day and you can also mix it with granola too
Xenia P.
I prefer to buy this yogurt because I find that it is not too sweet as others can be. I don't know too much about Greek yogurt but I tend to grab for more since there is a stigma of it being healthier for you than regular yogurt.
Nelessea S.
Bethlehem, PA
This yogurt my kids love so so so so much I pack it every day for lunch for my kids they think it tastes like rainbow magic and another reason I love this so much is its so so so affordable and Its really healthy I so recommend this for others because its amazing
Tiffany G.
these yogurts are so delicious and the best part is they are far less calories than regular yogurt. they have a selection of flavors to choose from and so far all of the ones i have tried are amazing. this is a great snack and i recommend to others.
Mary L.
Lenoir, NC
I'm not a big fan. It taste fat range to me. Carmel apple is definitely not a flavor for yogurt. The milk and texture with it just taste horrible!! Great thought but it's not quite perfected yet! Maybe I'll try again next season.
Wendy C.
Milwaukee, WI
1,421 reviews
I love this flavor!!!! It tastes so good just like a caramel apple but in yogurt form lol it makes a perfect mid morning snack!! If you see this get it and try it!
Jodie B.
Pendleton, OR
I love listening be love this yogurt!!! The best to discribes this IS.............Yummy!!!!! It's doesn't get any better than this!!! I love your yogurts! Haven't found one I don't like! Keep up the good work!!