Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Kira S.Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Wendy C.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Limited Edition Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt, 5.3 oz

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Apples, Fructose, Sugar, Corn Starch, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less of Salt, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Morgan S.
Glendale, AZ
This is my favorite yoplait yogurt! It is only available in the fall and it tastes amazing! They are hard to find in stores, but if you do buy it! It tastes just like a caramel apple. I would definitely buy this product again!
Cameron L.
Evansville
I love this flavor! It's so smooth and creamy! Perfect for fall. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and a bit tart (probably because of the green apple). I wish it was a permanent addition to the Yoplait line-up.
Lindsey J.
Sarasota, FL
I don't like Greek yogurt usually but I love this! It's not too thick and it is the perfect sweetness! I love that is is low calorie and makes a perfect snack or breakfast. I like eating it with cut up fruit.
Courtney R.
Yuck! Not a fan of greek yogurt at all!!! Much too thick. It just isn't a good texture. I have heard you can put it in a smoothie, or something, and that helps with the texture, but I haven't tried that yet.
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
This is a great low fat alternative. I love how inexpensive they are and they are great for someone on the go. They taste great and is something really healthy for my family.
Linda M.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried it and to my surprise it was very good I will cntinue to try the different flavors strawberry banana is my favorite and I am getting out of that and trying more
Beth P.
Milford, DE
Not my favorite of the flavors. I do love this brand of yogurt and the price point is great. The content is also a plus for me, but just this specific flavor is not on my grocery list.
Lauren B.
Manning, SC
I am not a fan of yogurt, but my husband loves it and he had this one awhile back and begged me to try. I will say out of every yogurt I have tried, this is the best. The flavor is very close to what it is saying that is it (and with me I have never found yogurt to be what it says). I only give four stars because I am still not a fan of the texture.
Colleen G.
Saint Louis, MO
I stock up on this flavor whenever I see it hit the shelves. This tastes almost exactly like a caramel apple (or at least as close as you can get in yogurt form) and is perfect for the fall season. I appreciate that Yoplait has pretty creamy greek yogurt that isn't super thick.
Amanda D.
Williamstown, NJ
This my favorite brand of yogurt. They literally taste like dessert and really help me keep my sweet tooth in check. I love that they are so low in calories and have so many flavor options and the caramel apple specifically is one of my favorites. My all time favorite option though, is the yoplait whipped greek yogurt in vanilla cupcake (which I would give 5 stars!)