Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Kira S.Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt uploaded by Wendy C.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Limited Edition Caramel Apple Fat Free Yogurt, 5.3 oz

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Water, Apples, Fructose, Sugar, Corn Starch, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3). Contains 0.5% Or Less of Salt, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshness, Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

Anna L.
I always enjoy a good Greek yogurt. So healthy and versatile in the kitchen! I am a repeat customer and the product always taste great! Bey healthy for everyone! I would definitely buy again!
geminis g.
really tastly and creamy i would like to buy again and i recommend it because the flavor is amazing i think that this could be one of my favorites flavors and i love yogurt and is very healthy perfect to star a day and you can also mix it with granola too
Tiffany G.
these yogurts are so delicious and the best part is they are far less calories than regular yogurt. they have a selection of flavors to choose from and so far all of the ones i have tried are amazing. this is a great snack and i recommend to others.
Cameron L.
Evansville
I love this flavor! It's so smooth and creamy! Perfect for fall. It's sweet, but not too sweet, and a bit tart (probably because of the green apple). I wish it was a permanent addition to the Yoplait line-up.
Lindsey J.
Sarasota, FL
I don't like Greek yogurt usually but I love this! It's not too thick and it is the perfect sweetness! I love that is is low calorie and makes a perfect snack or breakfast. I like eating it with cut up fruit.
Mary L.
Kannapolis
I'm not a big fan. It taste fat range to me. Carmel apple is definitely not a flavor for yogurt. The milk and texture with it just taste horrible!! Great thought but it's not quite perfected yet! Maybe I'll try again next season.
Courtney R.
Yuck! Not a fan of greek yogurt at all!!! Much too thick. It just isn't a good texture. I have heard you can put it in a smoothie, or something, and that helps with the texture, but I haven't tried that yet.
Adrionna K.
Scranton, AR
This is a great low fat alternative. I love how inexpensive they are and they are great for someone on the go. They taste great and is something really healthy for my family.
Linda M.
Philadelphia, PA
I tried it and to my surprise it was very good I will cntinue to try the different flavors strawberry banana is my favorite and I am getting out of that and trying more
Beth P.
Milford, DE
Not my favorite of the flavors. I do love this brand of yogurt and the price point is great. The content is also a plus for me, but just this specific flavor is not on my grocery list.