Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Blueberry Lemon Fat Free Yogurt

Deliciously smooth & creamy blended with the taste of real fruit.

Yoplait Greek 100 Calories Limited Edition Blueberry Lemon Fat Free Yogurt, 5.3 oz

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Nonfat Milk, Fruit Blend (Blueberries, Water, Sugar, Fructose, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Malic Acid, Vitamin A Acetate, Vitamin D3), Contains 0.5% Or Less of: Potassium Sorbate Added to Maintain Freshens, Natural Flavor, Yogurt Cultures (L. Bulgaricus, S. Thermophilus), Acesulfame Potassium, Sucralose.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait® Greek 100 Calories Blueberry Lemon Fat Free Yogurt!
Warner
Yogurt is a great treat however the extra calories can raise the scale. This is a perfect snack with less calroies
Darby, PA
These are my favorite, the best greek tasting yogurt out their, I always was a Faga person but I've made the switch
93458
 I love the yogurt because it's fat free and it's enjoyable. And the yogurts aren't pricey that are pretty cheap
Far Rockaway, NY
Muy buen producto me gusta lo e comprado en dos ocasiones por qué me a gustado mucho su resultado lo recomiendo
Richmond, CA
It's delicious and it's low in calories great to fit in your diet as well I love this flavor it's a unique one
Soo delicious. Love the lemon and blueberry taste. Rich and creamy . Affordable price. Simply a great product.
Carlsbad, NM
I actually think these are a little bit sweeter than the other brands and I'm not quite sure if I like it or not
HEWITT, TX
This product is very good and freshing. i love the taste it leaves in your mouth. i would recommend to anyone
Long Beach, CA
This yogurt is delicious. They have a great variety of glavors too. You can never go wrong with this brand
One of my favorite yogurts. So light and only 100 calories. Plenty of flavors to choose from is a plus...

Looking for your answer?