BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek 100 is everything you adore about Greek yogurt with 100 calories. It's just one more way Yoplait helps you discover the SO good in everything. see more...

Rachel C.
I love Greek yogurt, and black cherry is my new favorite one. I've tried several kinds, but always go back to this brand!
Caddie R.
Warsaw, KY
Very good Greek yogurt! I like the fruit in it makes it better for me. It's one of the better Greek yogurts I've tried!
Bernadette J.
I love cherry yogurt but Greek yogurt isn't exactly my favorite. Something about the texture just makes me not like it.
Jessica W.
Mascoutah , IL
I love Greek yogurt and the texture of these are great but the cherry flavor felt very processed and not very yummy.
Amy L.
Enid, OK
The best flavor of Yoplait Greek 100! Smooth and very flavorful! Such a nice hint of cherry and I love the texture!
Megan B.
Parkersburg, WV
I think this yogurt is really good. I buy it only on occasion and enjoy the taste. I like the price of it as well.
Kristin R.
Florence, SC
My favorite brands of yogurt hands down! I love the flavor & the texture is great. Doesn't leave a odd aftertaste.
Karen H.
Nice texture. I didn't like the flavor (cherry) but ill try another fruit before I judge the complete yoplait lol
Deavona F.
Victorville, CA
My kids love this. Theu think it taste great. And for the price i think its great also.its also pretty healthy .
Barbara M.
Monroe, LA
Great tasting and I use it in everything from basic eating, with cereal, baking and in smoothies. Delicious.