BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek 100 is everything you adore about Greek yogurt with 100 calories. It's just one more way Yoplait helps you discover the SO good in everything. see more...

Rachael S.
Waukesha, WI
It's good yogurt. Not the best I've ever had but a healthy and cheaper alternative to some of the other Greek yogurts out there. It's a good staple to have in the fridge.
Una M.
Countryside, IL
I am always watching what I am eating and I am constantly counting my calories. I love that Yoplait offers the 100 calorie greek yogurt cups. The perfect serving and absolutely delicious for being fat free. I would definitely, ALWAYS recommend these to anyone!
Wendy K.
Mead, WA
I very much enjoyed this flavor it was thick and full of berries. Good, no great value! will buy again. Very healthy. you can taste the sweet cherry taste. There is no comparing this to anything. I would recommend this to others for sure. This a best buy!
Melinda B.
Lexington, OH
I am not a fan of black cherry flavored foods or drinks but this actually tasted pretty good! I bought this at Kroger and it wasn't pricey. I think it has higher quality than other Greek yogurts. I would prefer other flavors over black cherry but this was pretty good!
Christa D.
Yoplait Black Cherry has got to be my favorite flavor of yogurt. I normally purchase it from the grocery store. My husband and kids also enjoy the flavor and will eat it for breakfast in the morning before work and school. We will always repurchase this.
Jessica S.
Bellville, OH
This stuff is awesome! Only 100 calories!!! It almost tastes like you are eating a cherry cheesecake without all the guilt. It is one of my everyday snacks. I favor this over all other greek yogurt. It does not seem as tangy as some others. I would recommend this to anyone!!
Jordene P.
This is a staple in my home. Very tasty and not too dense like some Greek yogurts can be. My 3 year old loves these as well, she can go through a whole pack in a day if we let her lol. Price is very good so we keep it refrigerator stocked
Tina W.
Olympia, WA
I love greek yogurt and I love the lower calorie version of Yolpait. I like most brands but the black cherry is one of my favorite in this line. Normally I will buy other brands but when these are on sale I stock up. They go great in smoothies and satisfy my sweet tooth.
Lynnette M.
San Antonio, TX
Although it's still really good, I prefer a different flavor like strawberry or something that's mixing more flavors. I'm not a big cherry person also. This brand is super affordable though!
Crystal W.
Siloam, NC
I literally eat yoplait lite Greek yogurt everyday! Black cherry is my favorite but I also love the strawberry and strawberry banana! The chunks of fruit inside the yogurt are the best part!