BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait Greek 100 is everything you adore about Greek yogurt with 100 calories. It's just one more way Yoplait helps you discover the SO good in everything. see more...

Heather H.
Brazil
I absolutely love the Yoplait Black Cherry 100 calorie yogurt. It's thicker than regular yogurt, which is filling, but isn't overly thick like other greek yogurts I've tried. The taste is amazing and I love getting pieces of actual cherries!!
Tiffany C.
Monroe, LA
Cherry is by far my favorite of all the yogurt flavors. It has the perfect amount of tang and sweet to eliminate the cravings that I have for sweets. The cost makes it super affordable so that I can keep my fridge stocked with a variety of flavors for my whole family to enjoy!
Alyssa H.
I love the Greek yogurt! I'm not usually a cherry fan, but this doesn't have a fake cherry taste like other things do. I feel so much better after eating the Greek yogurt than any other snack. And the best part is it's usually on sale for way less than the unhealthy snacks!
Emily M.
North Pole, AK
Not the best Greek yogurt. If I'm going to buy yoplait, I'll still with regular yogurt. It's good in a pinch but there are other brands I would go to first. I would buy the bargain brand over yoplait Greek yogurt. My kids don't mind it but say it has a grainy texture.
Alison R.
Good price, good flavor, good quality, good amount, good all around. Definitely my favorite yogurt. Not only all that but also it is very healthy and low calorie. I ate these on my diet alot and lost alot of weight and I think this was a major contributor to it.
Ieland F.
Black cherry was not my favorite flavor, but I love the yoplait greek yogurt! My favorite flavor is the orange sherbet! Has a lot of sugar but healthier than a lot of other yogurts and snacks out there!
Gabrielle D.
Tolleson, AZ
I enjoyed Yoplait's Black Cherry Greek yogurt. It was smooth, just sweet enough without being overwhelmingly flavored, and great for a quick sweet snack. Although it is a bit pricey, I still would choose it over other name brands.
Kendall K.
Super yummy yogurt that makes a great snack for both kids and adults. The flavor is great and it is a good alternative to eating chips or sweets. Also from a good brand so you know it's a good product. Would definitely buy again.
Erika G.
Frankfort, KY
Light and fluffy. Great quick breakfast or a little snack. I love how many choices you have to pick from. Whether I'm having a sweet tooth or just need a good snack they have all flavors to choose from.
Anthony I.
Missouri City
De-lic-ioussss. I love eating this on a daily basis! no matter what eat for breakfast i add this to it, because it is too delicious, and a very good source of energy to start your day off with!