Yoplait GoGurt Portable Low Fat Yogurt SpongeBob Squarepants Strawberry Riptide Sponge Berry - 8 CT uploaded by Faith M.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Portable Low Fat Yogurt Nickelodeon™ Sponge Bob Squarepants™ Strawberry Riptide Sponge Berry.
No artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
Colors from natural sources.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Flavored with other natural flavor.
Naturally flavored sponge berry.
Vitamins A & D.
Grade A.
60 calories per serving. see more...

• Do you consider this a healthy snack for your child? 2 Answers
  • Do the make a lactose free type in these?6 Answers
Kimberly S.
Venice, FL
My kids love this stuff! We all love yogurt as a snack. There for a while I hated giving it to my son because he was too little to figure out how to eat it and would just get it all over him and anything around him! It was just more hassle than it was worth! But now that him and his sister have gotten it in their kids meals quite a few times, they both have definitely mastered the Go-gurt! I think it's a great option for the kids meals to add a little extra healthy in the mix of grease and fat!
Jasmeet S.
Richmond, VA
Gogurt is one of my favorite snacks to eat on the go! I pick some up from my local grocery store each week and it is such a great value for the product! I have been buying it for years, and plan to continue buying it for many more. I would just suggest being vigilant when opening the tube, and keeping them properly refrigerated! Highly recommend!
Maria R.
Aliso Viejo, CA
My girls love them flozen. We place the whole box in the freezer and as they freeze, tbey enjoy. Great for those hot Summer days. Also, lately my kids have been taking them to school and eat them during snack time.
Hannah B.
Martinsburg
Yogurts are a fun quick snack for people on the go and that's why I love them! You can freeze then or just leave them in the fridge either way they are amazing! I buy these at Walmart when I know I'm going to have a busy week and won't be able to sit and eat much.
Nicci P.
Columbia
Perfect for my kiddos!! I love the price but what I love more about this product is that it’s not very messy!!! This is a perfect on the go quick snack for my boys. Something that is less of a mess is the way to go!
Jessica M.
Orangevale
My stepson loves this yogurt! Takes it in his lunch everyday. I like that this is a healthier snack option for him. I purchased these at Walmart for a decent price and would recommend to families with children.
Megan S.
Indian Land, Sc
Foodie Expert
talk about a major product improvement! The easy open top is perfect for my five-year-old. Even I had a hard time getting the old one off cleanly. Excellent flavor, quality, lunchbox add on. Highly recommend
Kimberly R.
Foodie Expert
These are great for freezing and taking on the go! Also great for the grandkids!! I use to keep them for my kids but now I keep them for my grandchildren. Of course my kids still grab them too! Lol
Tara W.
Clayton, NC
Foodie Expert
I used to love to eat these when I was younger. They aren't the best for you, but they taste really good, and sweet. The fun patterns on the tubes are also cute, and they are pretty fool proof to use. I typically got mine at Walmart, or any grocery store really. Probably wouldn't purchase these now, but I loved them when I was younger.
Anaya Y.
Foodie Expert
My niece eats these constantly, I have to keep them stocked in the house. She loves them as an addition to her breakfast, mid morning snack or even frozen as dessert. I usually get them cheapest on sale at Kroger. Appealing to kids of all ages, love that incorporate the newest kid "trends" on the box every month or so, keeps things entertaining. Great way to get extra calcium in your kids as well!
Do the make a lactose free type in these?
Veronica M.
Fayetteville, NC
Do you consider this a healthy snack for your child?