Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Watermelon Meltdown/Strawberry Banana Burst Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2.25 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

Freeze n' Go: Thaws by lunch! see more...

• "i but my kids these all the time i like to put them at the freezer so they think its ice cream they enjoy this all the time " in 1 review
  • "They are a great snack on the go without the "typical" yogurt mess." in 1 review
Alejandra G.
I have to hide this product for my one year-old he always goes and grabs one without me looking and then he doesn't eat food so I have to hide them they are really good for when you have little toddlers this I must have
Mevi D.
These are my absolute favorite yogurts. I don't like yogurts with chunks of fruit and these never have any. They are delicious regardless of the flavor you choose. It tastes great when it's  frozen or just chilled in the fridge. I buy it all the time & recommend if you haven't had it already.
MELROSE K.
Serena, IL
Yoplait yogurt is so good. It's a great snack to pack in your lunch, or kids lunch. I would suggest keeping it cool as it taste better when cold. These yogurt tubes are yummy and affordable.
Aliyah L.
Merrillville
I love this type of yogurt because it is very good. I love it because it have a good taste to it when i eat it i fall in love. I will always buy this yogurt its the best.
Savannah S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Foodie Expert
I love GoGurts so much! Ever since I was a kid they have always been my favorite go to snack. The cotton candy flavor is my favorite!! I had no idea however that you had to freeze them and then eat them frozen! I've just always eaten them like yogurt which in my opinion is way better than eating it frozen! They're so yummy though!
Dylan W.
Foodie Expert
The kids eat GoGurt like crazy! It's a super quick and easy snack. You can freeze it or you can just cool it like regular yogurt. The kids are more likely to reach for it because the package is so easy to grab and go. I'd definitely recommend if you have small children.
Charity D.
Kansas City, MO
Great product!  Love all the flavors available for my kids to choose from.  My kids love yogurt and l am happy that they love these so they can have a healthy snack during the day. I also really like how easy they are to take with you, put in lunches, etc.
Abby H.
Cromwell, KY
Foodie Expert
I buy Gogurts for my kids. They love the taste and I love the convenience of having he yogurt in a tube. No dirty dishes! You can also freeze them and make yogurt pops. Yoplait® GoGurt Strawberry Splash & Berry Blue Blast Flavored Portable Lowfat Yogurt Tubes
Crystel G.
Lodi, CA
I've loved Go-Gurt since I was a toddler. They are very delicious and good for snacks and lunches. They are very affordable and you can purchase them at your local grocery store, Walmart, Target etc.
denisia n.
This is my to go to snack for my daughters I love being able to leave them in the refrigerator or freezer and make popsicles out of them they are good for any occasion and are so good and refreshing for children especially after a long day of play
Amber L.
Garrettsville , Oh
What all floors do these come in ?