BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Strawberry Watermelon & Punch Value Pack Low Fat Yogurt.

Vitamins A & D.

No high fructose corn syrup.

Natural colors & flavors.

60 calories per serving.

8 strawberry watermelon flavored with other natural flavor.

8 punch naturally flavored.

• What Are Your Favorite Gogurt Flavors? 4 Answers
Yoplait® Go-Gurt Tubes Strawberry Watermelon & Punch
  • "This yogurt is not only a great way to have your kids eat yogurt but if you freeze them they'll replace ice cream as well." in 1 review
  • "me and my family love gogurt we buy it every time we run out of it it's a great snack on the go " in 1 review
  • "I love that they recently removed the high fructose corn syrup from all of the Gogurts. " in 1 review
  • "The low fat trade off is great for their nutrition, and they still love the flavors. " in 1 review
Lorah G.
Lorah G.
North Swanzey, NH
Yoplait Go-Gurt is a big deal at my house, with a picky eater who doesn't eat much. I like that Go-Gurt constantly changes their packaging with new characters and designs to keep kids interested; this last time we went to the grocery store they had moved onto Dreamworks Trolls and my daughter was VERY excited to have some Poppy yogurt. Our favorite flavors are cotton candy, fruit punch, and melon berry.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Salem, OR
My kids LOVE these, any time we go to the store they ask for more. Perfect portion size and easy to pack for school lunches. With lots of variety they eat these any time of day. For a special treat i freeze them which just adds to the enjoyment. Perfect for kids or adults. Would definitely purchases these again and recommend to others out there.
Melody D.
Melody D.
Spokane, WA
My kids are huge fans of Gogurt! They love pretty much every flavor. I like that it's in premeasured portions that they can just grab out of the fridge. There's no silverware needed and the clean up is easy, unless you have a 3 year old like mine who hasn't quite gotten the hang of the tubes yet.
Miranda s.
Miranda s.
Tacoma, WA
Go-gurt is a really easy snack for the kids. It's really good frozen too! We go through the BIG box so fast in our house! the flavor compared to other products is "ok" my kids love it. that's all that matters. I buy this literally weekly. I even eat as a frozen treat instead of ice cream.
Arzen Mikaela M.
Arzen Mikaela M.
Lafayette, IN
My kids love this yogurt and we always buy it. They love the flavor and we always freeze it to make it a a frozen yogurt pop. Its an everyday hit. It is affordable when on sale.
Tydesha P.
Tydesha P.
Foodie Expert
My kids love Go-Gurts! We buy them several times a month. They are so easy and makes less of a mess. I pack them in lunchboxes and in our church bag for nursery.
Deanna V.
Deanna V.
Chandler, AZ
These are so good and my son loves them. They are a good healthy snack and I can put them in the freezer for a bit and give him that instead of ice cream
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Goliad, TX
My kids favorite snack. Sometimes i pop a few in the freezer and the kids love them. The yogurt is delicious and thick but a lite snack all in one tube!
Niki J.
Niki J.
Foodie Expert
My kids love the Go-Gurts. They are a little messy for the car, at least for my kiddos. I like that they don't have to use a spoon, every dish counts.
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
Foodie Expert
These are great for the kids. Good for lunches. Especially for school lunches because you can freeze them and it's nice and cold in their lunchbox.
Regina H.
Regina H.
Foodie Expert
What Are Your Favorite Gogurt Flavors?