BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Strawberry Watermelon & Punch Value Pack Low Fat Yogurt.

Vitamins A & D.

No high fructose corn syrup.

Natural colors & flavors.

60 calories per serving.

8 strawberry watermelon flavored with other natural flavor.

8 punch naturally flavored.

Yoplait® Go-Gurt Tubes Strawberry Watermelon & Punch
  • "This yogurt is not only a great way to have your kids eat yogurt but if you freeze them they'll replace ice cream as well." in 1 review
  • "me and my family love gogurt we buy it every time we run out of it it's a great snack on the go " in 1 review
  • "I love that they recently removed the high fructose corn syrup from all of the Gogurts. " in 1 review
  • "The low fat trade off is great for their nutrition, and they still love the flavors. " in 1 review
Sally T.
Yopliat yogurt tubes are so nice when it comes to packing lunches! They are very affordable and taste great! I love them as a kid and I still love them now. You can refrigerate them or throw them in the freezer for a healthier popsicle choice. Only 4 stars for me though because I always end up squeezing out and make a mess because my hand slips. Not only am I a kid at heart, but I still might eat like one.
Aubrey M.
Augusta
My kids love to eat go-gurt, whether it’s for breakfast, snack or a side to a sandwich. It’s great straight from the fridge or freezer. When my kids take lunch to school they like to use a frozen go-gurt instead of an ice pack.
Nohemi C.
Baldwin Park
I love these for on the go frozen or not! I have an infant and I love that if I freeze them and I am on the go they have time to thaw out and when she is teething I can give her a frozen treat. I personally love these for when I want something quick and on the go that is frozen since it isn't messy
Sara B.
My kids love all flavors of these. I put them in the freeze and throw them in their lunch boxes in the morning. By lunch they are the perfect temperature to enjoy and they keep the rest of the lunch cool. After dinner they serve as a sweet frozen dessert.
Aimée R.
My 11 year old son loves having a Go-gurt tube for his school snack each day. The flavors are really good! They are true to taste for their advertised flavors. And they're affordable too which is important!
Angie M.
Wesley Chapel , FL
My kids love these things, and I think they are the perfect snack. You can find them at virtually any supermarket at an affordable price. They come in all sort of delicious flavors. And the best thing, you can freeze them and slip them into your kids lunch boxes, and by the time lunch comes around at school, they'll be thawed and ready to eat. A great, healthy on-the-go snack!
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
Is it possible not to love Go-Gurt?! They have great flavors and it comes in a squeezable tube which makes it the perfect on-the-go snack! I love taking a couple of these with me when I know I'll have a long day. I'm one of those adults that still loves things from her childhood, and I don't care if I look like a big kid eating these in public. They're great!
Nicolette L.
My daughter LOVES this product. I cannot miss a day without her asking for one! It is super nice that I can freeze it and have in my diaper bag knowing that it will stay cold till I give it to her wherever I am. Definitely a lifesaver for moms. The only thing is they don't offer organic options. If they had that, I would be stocking up on those!
Samantha E.
I feel like a little kid again when eating these but they are so good! Best flavor and not horribly priced compaied to other products I usually by them at winco and that's the cheapest place I can find them I don't have kids yet but you can bet they will be hook on them like me if it ever happens😂
Connie N.
This are a staple in our house! My son will eat nothing else. Sometimes I start to panic once I see we're running low, for fear of the toddler meltdown. But I will not complain! I'm just glad my son is eating something that benefits him. These are deceivingly delicious, perfect for a picky toddler.
Regina H.
Itta Bena, MS
Foodie Expert
What Are Your Favorite Gogurt Flavors?