Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™ Berry/Cherry Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 16-2 oz. Tubes uploaded by Donna P.

BY YOPLAIT

Kayla S.
Tifton, GA
My boys love these. When they pick out yogurt, this is the first one they grab at Walmart. They will eat just about any flavor. Definitely would recommend for on the go for sure.
Victoria Q.
Northridge, CA
These little yogurt tubes are amazing! Perfect for on-the-go people! I say people because not only does my child enjoy it...I do, too! Love how they're perfectly portioned and don't require the use of a spoon! Super convenient for when you want a quick snack but don't want to overindulge in something with a ton of calories. I've already purchased this yogurt numerous times and will continue to do so!
Stephanie W.
Victorville
My children (ages 2 and 6) love these Go-Gurts! I love that they're not super sugary and they're easy to take with us on the go! The kids love every single flavor we have ever tried - my six year old can eat probably 2 or 3 of these in a sitting!
ONLY cons - I wish these were bigger.
Also, they're hard for my 2 year old to eat, that's his fault not to Go-Gurts ;-)
Nayeli C.
Arcadia , CA
My kids go to yogurt! I definitely loved these when I was young and my kids love them to. We buy a box every week because my kids devour them. They're super yummy and help a lot with my non milk drinking child (he's 8 and stopped drinking milk when he was about 3 because he got sick. These are a good way to get some dairy in his system.
Shayna S.
Stephenville, TX
My kids love this. I also love that it tastes good and it's quick for them to eat. My only thing I wish they would change is to make some girly character packs and some smaller packs. We don't always eat all of it because it's hard to find smaller packs. Again though it's a great product
Jessica P.
My kids really love Go gurt, especially the ones with characters! The only thing I would change is making a smaller opening for toddlers new to feeding themselves. My just turned two year old loves these but she squeezes half of it on the floor because it comes out so much.
Jenny N.
These are fun and easy. I'm an adult and still love these. I also keep them in the freezer and eat them frozen as it reminds me of a little treat in the afternoon that isn't too bad for me. I've found these at any of my local grocery stores and they are all fairly inexpensive.
Dylan W.
The kids eat GoGurt like crazy! It's a super quick and easy snack. You can freeze it or you can just cool it like regular yogurt. The kids are more likely to reach for it because the package is so easy to grab and go. I'd definitely recommend if you have small children.
Lizbeth G.
My 18 month old and my 4 year old bith love this product. I can give it to them as a fast snack or as a frozen dessert. This are always on our grocery list. And they also love that they have a bunch of there favorite characters on them and a varianty of flavors.
Melissa S.
Battle Creek, MI
My son loves this yogurt and eats it every single day. The flavors are kid friendly and the serving size is perfect for them. It comes in quite a few different package sizes as well which makes it easy to buy a little or almost a months worth if you need to.