Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Strawberry Banana/Watermelon Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

The first-ever yogurt in a tube, GO-GURT® Portable Lowfat Yogurt makes on-the-go snacking slurpably fun. Kids go crazy for the delicious, creamy texture and wacky flavors, and moms love the Yoplait® goodness. GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! see more...

brynn_warrick W.
Bartlett
Love gogurt! So easy to pack on a to go trip of any kind! Eliminates the possibility of spilling. Great for a packed lunch! I especially love the low-fat variety! I would definitely recommend this product to others, especially if they have kids or go out a lot!
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Another favorite for the kids!! We like to freeze some of ours so we can have a frozen treat on hot summer days. These are great to throw in the lunch box or bring in the car for those on the go days.
Cyan - Yvette G.
Columbia
I used to love these growing up . And from time to time, I still eat them. Personally never had trouble with the ripping, but the easy tip is easier.
Amy C.
We love these tubes. We freeze them so the kids could take them to school and they are still fairly cold by the time lunch comes around. We buy at costco in bulk because we love them so much!
Emily R.
Kids LOVE Go Gurt! Whoever invented Yogurt on the go is amazing! The flavors are so yummy and the packaging is very convenient! No mess involved! I love that they are also included in McDonalds Happy Meals now! Makes the kids happy and us moms know they are getting the nutrition they need to grow healthy!
Dylan W.
The kids eat GoGurt like crazy! It's a super quick and easy snack. You can freeze it or you can just cool it like regular yogurt. The kids are more likely to reach for it because the package is so easy to grab and go. I'd definitely recommend if you have small children.
Chelsea M.
Troutdale
They are a good snack for children. Weither they are frozen or just in the fridge. My child loves them. He could eat them all day if i let him.
Tilishia L.
Wadley, GA
I'm not a yogurt person but my sisters and kids are. They usually turn it into granola, and it's a perfect after school snack
Kristen  M.
Russellville, AR
These are so convenient. I have a toddler and we go on trips a lot and this is always in our ice chest. Easy to eat. No spoon involved. We love the cherry flavor the most. If you like yogurt and are on the go a lot I definitely recommend these.
Allyssa R.
West Haven, CT
My nieces and nephews love these! And must say they are quit good for adults too! They have a great flavor are decently healthy for the kids!very affordable you can always find them on sale! I will definitely repurchase!