Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Strawberry Banana/Watermelon Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

The first-ever yogurt in a tube, GO-GURT® Portable Lowfat Yogurt makes on-the-go snacking slurpably fun. Kids go crazy for the delicious, creamy texture and wacky flavors, and moms love the Yoplait® goodness. GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! see more...

Cyan - Yvette G.
Columbia
I used to love these growing up . And from time to time, I still eat them. Personally never had trouble with the ripping, but the easy tip is easier.
Dylan W.
The kids eat GoGurt like crazy! It's a super quick and easy snack. You can freeze it or you can just cool it like regular yogurt. The kids are more likely to reach for it because the package is so easy to grab and go. I'd definitely recommend if you have small children.
seyi s.
Bowie, MD
Easy, convenient for packing on the go. Stays cool for awhile so if you pack in the early morning it'll be fine in the late afternoon. I like the variety of flavors.
Marisa G.
Modesto, CA
I always loved these as a child my kids go crazy for them I like to freeze them for them when there teething
Mystic W.
Palmer, AK
i love this product. its so easy to just throw into my backpack and eat for lunch. besides what person doesnt like yogurt.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
We love go-gurts at our place we like them frozen too! we always have them because there a good snack and great on the go also. my kids love them as "ice cream" frozen and i do too it gives it an amazing diffrent feeling in your mouse like a bit more creamy.
Melelisi L.
Inglewood, CA
Great flavor and snacks for the kids and not to mention. I like them for myself. Definetely recommend this as an easy tasty snacks for the kids
Jennifer V.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this snack especially when I'm on the go. Easy to get and eat while I'm busy. Definitely worth trying.
Heather H.
Raleigh, NC
My kiddos love this yogurt! It makes a great healthy snack, and helps teach my little one healthy options and independence since she can get it herself! She loves the flavors, and I love the ingredients! I also like to freeze them for a nice cool treat during the summer!
Cindy V.
I love any and all yogurts, whether you squeeze them or scoop them, they are all so good and are a nice cold treat!