Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Strawberry Banana/Watermelon Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

The first-ever yogurt in a tube, GO-GURT® Portable Lowfat Yogurt makes on-the-go snacking slurpably fun. Kids go crazy for the delicious, creamy texture and wacky flavors, and moms love the Yoplait® goodness. GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! see more...

Chanel T.
Bronx , NY
I actually hate yogurt but family members really go crazy for this yogurt!!
Melanie D.
Seymour, CT
This is an okay product because sometimes it can be difficult to eat because of the wrapper. The taste is amazing but it seems that there is not enough yogurt in the package and end up being a rip off. But, it is recommended for kids because this makes them want to eat the yogurt.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
We love go-gurts at our place we like them frozen too! we always have them because there a good snack and great on the go also. my kids love them as "ice cream" frozen and i do too it gives it an amazing diffrent feeling in your mouse like a bit more creamy.
Sophia L.
Carson City, NV
I'm not a fan, personally, but the kids love Go-Gurt. They're great for tossing in a school lunch or for the kids to grab after school.
Jess O.
Piscataway, NJ
Pretty good. My little brother and sister love this. Although it gets chunky if it gets a little old.
brynn_warrick W.
Bartlett
Love gogurt! So easy to pack on a to go trip of any kind! Eliminates the possibility of spilling. Great for a packed lunch! I especially love the low-fat variety! I would definitely recommend this product to others, especially if they have kids or go out a lot!
Cyan - Yvette G.
Columbia
I used to love these growing up . And from time to time, I still eat them. Personally never had trouble with the ripping, but the easy tip is easier.
Dylan W.
The kids eat GoGurt like crazy! It's a super quick and easy snack. You can freeze it or you can just cool it like regular yogurt. The kids are more likely to reach for it because the package is so easy to grab and go. I'd definitely recommend if you have small children.
India S.
we always buy these for our lunch especially since it doesn't require us to use spoons and they don't have a lot of calories
Ethan M.
This product I love because I can pack it in my lunch and eat it all within the same serving and throw it away when I'm done. I don't have to eat it with a spoon like the other competitiors it's all in one eating.