Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Strawberry Banana/Watermelon Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

The first-ever yogurt in a tube, GO-GURT® Portable Lowfat Yogurt makes on-the-go snacking slurpably fun. Kids go crazy for the delicious, creamy texture and wacky flavors, and moms love the Yoplait® goodness. GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! see more...

Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Another favorite for the kids!! We like to freeze some of ours so we can have a frozen treat on hot summer days. These are great to throw in the lunch box or bring in the car for those on the go days.
Amy C.
We love these tubes. We freeze them so the kids could take them to school and they are still fairly cold by the time lunch comes around. We buy at costco in bulk because we love them so much!
Emily R.
Kids LOVE Go Gurt! Whoever invented Yogurt on the go is amazing! The flavors are so yummy and the packaging is very convenient! No mess involved! I love that they are also included in McDonalds Happy Meals now! Makes the kids happy and us moms know they are getting the nutrition they need to grow healthy!
Chelsea M.
Troutdale
They are a good snack for children. Weither they are frozen or just in the fridge. My child loves them. He could eat them all day if i let him.
Tilishia L.
Wadley, GA
I'm not a yogurt person but my sisters and kids are. They usually turn it into granola, and it's a perfect after school snack
Kristen  M.
Russellville, AR
These are so convenient. I have a toddler and we go on trips a lot and this is always in our ice chest. Easy to eat. No spoon involved. We love the cherry flavor the most. If you like yogurt and are on the go a lot I definitely recommend these.
Allyssa R.
West Haven, CT
My nieces and nephews love these! And must say they are quit good for adults too! They have a great flavor are decently healthy for the kids!very affordable you can always find them on sale! I will definitely repurchase!
Nathalia V.
Phoenix, AZ
i love buying these and eating them as a quick snack. I bought a large box at my local Costco. honestly very good value. comes with plenty of yogurts i prefer mine frozen. I feel the flavor taste better that way. totally recommend to everyone especially for kids
Kayla B.
Arabi
Yoplait Go-Gurt is great for everyone. It's easy and convenient for my kids especially.
Hannah B.
Saginaw, MI
Yoplaits gogurt is a great snack for children and adults. You take it in the car and to events. It tastes good and it doesn't require a spoon to eat. I highly recommend trying it.