Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Strawberry Banana/Watermelon Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

The first-ever yogurt in a tube, GO-GURT® Portable Lowfat Yogurt makes on-the-go snacking slurpably fun. Kids go crazy for the delicious, creamy texture and wacky flavors, and moms love the Yoplait® goodness. GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! see more...

Chelsea M.
Troutdale
They are a good snack for children. Weither they are frozen or just in the fridge. My child loves them. He could eat them all day if i let him.
Eileen L.
Salt Lake City, UT
My kids love these yogurts. They are portable and great to take anywhere. The flavours are exactly what you would expect for the little ones
India S.
we always buy these for our lunch especially since it doesn't require us to use spoons and they don't have a lot of calories
Tilishia L.
Wadley, GA
I'm not a yogurt person but my sisters and kids are. They usually turn it into granola, and it's a perfect after school snack
Jennifer V.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this snack especially when I'm on the go. Easy to get and eat while I'm busy. Definitely worth trying.
Kayla B.
Arabi
Yoplait Go-Gurt is great for everyone. It's easy and convenient for my kids especially.
seyi s.
Bowie, MD
Easy, convenient for packing on the go. Stays cool for awhile so if you pack in the early morning it'll be fine in the late afternoon. I like the variety of flavors.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
We love go-gurts at our place we like them frozen too! we always have them because there a good snack and great on the go also. my kids love them as "ice cream" frozen and i do too it gives it an amazing diffrent feeling in your mouse like a bit more creamy.
Cindy V.
I love any and all yogurts, whether you squeeze them or scoop them, they are all so good and are a nice cold treat!
Heather H.
Raleigh, NC
My kiddos love this yogurt! It makes a great healthy snack, and helps teach my little one healthy options and independence since she can get it herself! She loves the flavors, and I love the ingredients! I also like to freeze them for a nice cool treat during the summer!