Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Strawberry Banana/Watermelon Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

Malerie R.
Malerie R.
As a kid I always enjoyed this product it's easy to open to eat and not make a mess and most of all good. My child lives these especially when he receives them in his McDonald's mighty kids meal
Chelsea M.
Chelsea M.
Troutdale
They are a good snack for children. Weither they are frozen or just in the fridge. My child loves them. He could eat them all day if i let him.
Eileen L.
Eileen L.
Salt Lake City, UT
My kids love these yogurts. They are portable and great to take anywhere. The flavours are exactly what you would expect for the little ones
Tilishia L.
Tilishia L.
Wadley, GA
I'm not a yogurt person but my sisters and kids are. They usually turn it into granola, and it's a perfect after school snack
India S.
India S.
we always buy these for our lunch especially since it doesn't require us to use spoons and they don't have a lot of calories
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Arabi
Yoplait Go-Gurt is great for everyone. It's easy and convenient for my kids especially.
Maria R.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
We love go-gurts at our place we like them frozen too! we always have them because there a good snack and great on the go also. my kids love them as "ice cream" frozen and i do too it gives it an amazing diffrent feeling in your mouse like a bit more creamy.
Melelisi L.
Melelisi L.
Inglewood, CA
Great flavor and snacks for the kids and not to mention. I like them for myself. Definetely recommend this as an easy tasty snacks for the kids
Mystic W.
Mystic W.
Palmer, AK
i love this product. its so easy to just throw into my backpack and eat for lunch. besides what person doesnt like yogurt.
seyi s.
seyi s.
Bowie, MD
Easy, convenient for packing on the go. Stays cool for awhile so if you pack in the early morning it'll be fine in the late afternoon. I like the variety of flavors.