Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Strawberry Banana/Watermelon Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

The first-ever yogurt in a tube, GO-GURT® Portable Lowfat Yogurt makes on-the-go snacking slurpably fun. Kids go crazy for the delicious, creamy texture and wacky flavors, and moms love the Yoplait® goodness. GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! see more...

Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Another favorite for the kids!! We like to freeze some of ours so we can have a frozen treat on hot summer days. These are great to throw in the lunch box or bring in the car for those on the go days.
Amy C.
We love these tubes. We freeze them so the kids could take them to school and they are still fairly cold by the time lunch comes around. We buy at costco in bulk because we love them so much!
Melanie D.
Seymour, CT
This is an okay product because sometimes it can be difficult to eat because of the wrapper. The taste is amazing but it seems that there is not enough yogurt in the package and end up being a rip off. But, it is recommended for kids because this makes them want to eat the yogurt.
Ashley L.
Oakfield, NY
These are great! they are packed with flavor and perfect to take in lunches. They are so skinny they can fit just about anywhere and the kids love them! you can often get them with your  kids favorite character on them too which inspires them to eat healthier snack considering they will appeal more than those chips!
Nancy M.
Irvine, CA
What I love about this yogurt is that its just the right amount of sweetness, its not too over powered in sugar. I prefer to freeze them which is great for trips to Disney or parks and it stays cold throughout the day. I don't always consume it and a box does last me a long time so I buy them ever now and then
Hannah B.
Saginaw,MI
Yoplaits gogurt is a great snack for children and adults. You take it in the car and to events. It tastes good and it doesn't require a spoon to eat. I highly recommend trying it.
Ethan M.
This product I love because I can pack it in my lunch and eat it all within the same serving and throw it away when I'm done. I don't have to eat it with a spoon like the other competitiors it's all in one eating.
Malerie R.
As a kid I always enjoyed this product it's easy to open to eat and not make a mess and most of all good. My child lives these especially when he receives them in his McDonald's mighty kids meal
Betsy G.
Paw Paw, MI
My kids love this product! They are a perfect ANY time snack and if you freeze them they will last in the lunch box without a cooler pack until lunch!
Cyan - Yvette G.
Columbia
I used to love these growing up . And from time to time, I still eat them. Personally never had trouble with the ripping, but the easy tip is easier.