Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Strawberry Banana/Watermelon Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

Nathalia V.
Nathalia V.
Phoenix, AZ
i love buying these and eating them as a quick snack. I bought a large box at my local Costco. honestly very good value. comes with plenty of yogurts i prefer mine frozen. I feel the flavor taste better that way. totally recommend to everyone especially for kids
Emily R.
Emily R.
Kids LOVE Go Gurt! Whoever invented Yogurt on the go is amazing! The flavors are so yummy and the packaging is very convenient! No mess involved! I love that they are also included in McDonalds Happy Meals now! Makes the kids happy and us moms know they are getting the nutrition they need to grow healthy!
Kristen  M.
Kristen M.
Russellville, AR
These are so convenient. I have a toddler and we go on trips a lot and this is always in our ice chest. Easy to eat. No spoon involved. We love the cherry flavor the most. If you like yogurt and are on the go a lot I definitely recommend these.
Allyssa R.
Allyssa R.
West haven , CT
My nieces and nephews love these! And must say they are quit good for adults too! They have a great flavor are decently healthy for the kids!very affordable you can always find them on sale! I will definitely repurchase!
Camaro S.
Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Another favorite for the kids!! We like to freeze some of ours so we can have a frozen treat on hot summer days. These are great to throw in the lunch box or bring in the car for those on the go days.
Amy C.
Amy C.
We love these tubes. We freeze them so the kids could take them to school and they are still fairly cold by the time lunch comes around. We buy at costco in bulk because we love them so much!
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Saginaw,MI
Yoplaits gogurt is a great snack for children and adults. You take it in the car and to events. It tastes good and it doesn't require a spoon to eat. I highly recommend trying it.
Ethan M.
Ethan M.
This product I love because I can pack it in my lunch and eat it all within the same serving and throw it away when I'm done. I don't have to eat it with a spoon like the other competitiors it's all in one eating.
Cyan - Yvette G.
Cyan - Yvette G.
Columbia
I used to love these growing up . And from time to time, I still eat them. Personally never had trouble with the ripping, but the easy tip is easier.
Betsy G.
Betsy G.
Paw Paw , MI
My kids love this product! They are a perfect ANY time snack and if you freeze them they will last in the lunch box without a cooler pack until lunch!