Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Strawberry Banana/Watermelon Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

The first-ever yogurt in a tube, GO-GURT® Portable Lowfat Yogurt makes on-the-go snacking slurpably fun. Kids go crazy for the delicious, creamy texture and wacky flavors, and moms love the Yoplait® goodness. GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! see more...

Arlet G.
Salinas, CA
What can i say i love this it brings back memories since i was a little girl i would eat this lol
Amber M.
Covington, GA
My son loves go gurts. He always getting me to buy them every trip to the grocery store.
Niki N.
Eugene, OR
These are great for on the go! My favorite way to eat these is frozen during summer time
Chanel T.
Bronx , NY
I actually hate yogurt but family members really go crazy for this yogurt!!
Dylan W.
The kids eat GoGurt like crazy! It's a super quick and easy snack. You can freeze it or you can just cool it like regular yogurt. The kids are more likely to reach for it because the package is so easy to grab and go. I'd definitely recommend if you have small children.
brynn_warrick W.
Bartlett
Love gogurt! So easy to pack on a to go trip of any kind! Eliminates the possibility of spilling. Great for a packed lunch! I especially love the low-fat variety! I would definitely recommend this product to others, especially if they have kids or go out a lot!
Nathalia V.
Phoenix, AZ
i love buying these and eating them as a quick snack. I bought a large box at my local Costco. honestly very good value. comes with plenty of yogurts i prefer mine frozen. I feel the flavor taste better that way. totally recommend to everyone especially for kids
Emily R.
Kids LOVE Go Gurt! Whoever invented Yogurt on the go is amazing! The flavors are so yummy and the packaging is very convenient! No mess involved! I love that they are also included in McDonalds Happy Meals now! Makes the kids happy and us moms know they are getting the nutrition they need to grow healthy!
Kristen  M.
Russellville, AR
These are so convenient. I have a toddler and we go on trips a lot and this is always in our ice chest. Easy to eat. No spoon involved. We love the cherry flavor the most. If you like yogurt and are on the go a lot I definitely recommend these.
Allyssa R.
West Haven , CT
My nieces and nephews love these! And must say they are quit good for adults too! They have a great flavor are decently healthy for the kids!very affordable you can always find them on sale! I will definitely repurchase!