Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Strawberry Banana/Watermelon Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Mount Morris , Michigan
So good if you freeze them!!! I'm not a fan of yogurt, but stick these bad boys in the freezer for a couple hours and it helps you keep cool.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Carson City, NV
I'm not a fan, personally, but the kids love Go-Gurt. They're great for tossing in a school lunch or for the kids to grab after school.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
The kids love gogurt! The flavors are the perfect selection for them. And gogurt is much cleaner and easier for them to eat as well.
Kahla B.
Kahla B.
We buy these for my little brothers! And I usually end up eating more than them. They have a great taste and are very convenient!
Elisha E.
Elisha E.
Mount Orab, OH
My kids love these! I love how easy they are to fit in my kids lunch boxes. My kids love to freeze them and eat them that away.
Aleshia P.
Aleshia P.
Grafton, WI
My kids enjoy them!! I take them to the park and always have the Go-Hurt with us for a picnic and they taste amazing and fun!
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Love this my sons favorite we buy this go gurt all the time my son takes two in his lunch box when he goes to school
Kenia R.
Kenia R.
Las Vegas, NV
I haven't tried the watermelon but my toddlers love freezing the strawberry banana ones for at home "frozen yogurt"
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
Santa Rosa, CA
I love this snack especially when I'm on the go. Easy to get and eat while I'm busy. Definitely worth trying.
Marisa G.
Marisa G.
Modesto, CA
I always loved these as a child my kids go crazy for them I like to freeze them for them when there teething