Camaro S.
Tucson, AZ
Another favorite for the kids!! We like to freeze some of ours so we can have a frozen treat on hot summer days. These are great to throw in the lunch box or bring in the car for those on the go days.
Maria R.
Wenatchee, WA
We love go-gurts at our place we like them frozen too! we always have them because there a good snack and great on the go also. my kids love them as "ice cream" frozen and i do too it gives it an amazing diffrent feeling in your mouse like a bit more creamy.
Melanie D.
Seymour, CT
This is an okay product because sometimes it can be difficult to eat because of the wrapper. The taste is amazing but it seems that there is not enough yogurt in the package and end up being a rip off. But, it is recommended for kids because this makes them want to eat the yogurt.
Ashley L.
Oakfield, NY
These are great! they are packed with flavor and perfect to take in lunches. They are so skinny they can fit just about anywhere and the kids love them! you can often get them with your  kids favorite character on them too which inspires them to eat healthier snack considering they will appeal more than those chips!
Nathalia V.
Phoenix, AZ
i love buying these and eating them as a quick snack. I bought a large box at my local Costco. honestly very good value. comes with plenty of yogurts i prefer mine frozen. I feel the flavor taste better that way. totally recommend to everyone especially for kids
brynn_warrick W.
Love gogurt! So easy to pack on a to go trip of any kind! Eliminates the possibility of spilling. Great for a packed lunch! I especially love the low-fat variety! I would definitely recommend this product to others, especially if they have kids or go out a lot!
Nancy M.
Irvine, CA
What I love about this yogurt is that its just the right amount of sweetness, its not too over powered in sugar. I prefer to freeze them which is great for trips to Disney or parks and it stays cold throughout the day. I don't always consume it and a box does last me a long time so I buy them ever now and then
Emily R.
Kids LOVE Go Gurt! Whoever invented Yogurt on the go is amazing! The flavors are so yummy and the packaging is very convenient! No mess involved! I love that they are also included in McDonalds Happy Meals now! Makes the kids happy and us moms know they are getting the nutrition they need to grow healthy!
Kristen  M.
Russellville , AR
These are so convenient. I have a toddler and we go on trips a lot and this is always in our ice chest. Easy to eat. No spoon involved. We love the cherry flavor the most. If you like yogurt and are on the go a lot I definitely recommend these.
Allyssa R.
West Haven, CT
My nieces and nephews love these! And must say they are quit good for adults too! They have a great flavor are decently healthy for the kids!very affordable you can always find them on sale! I will definitely repurchase!