Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Star Wars™ Strawberry/Mixed Berry Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 16-2 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

The first-ever yogurt in a tube, GO-GURT® Portable Lowfat Yogurt makes on-the-go snacking slurpably fun. Kids go crazy for the delicious, creamy texture and wacky flavors, and moms love the Yoplait® goodness. GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! see more...

Britney R.
Rolla, MO
My kids love go-gurt's. They love the taste and accessibility of them, that they can just rip the top off and slurp it down. I love the fact that they are healthy. They are a little over priced but at least i know my kids are snacking healthy. Would recommend.
Brittany F.
I'm an adult and still very much enjoy Go-Gurt! It's so much easier than bringing a cup of yogurt to work and I don't have deal with a dirty spoon afterwards! It's affordable and fun. I found it at my local Walmart. I like to freeze them and let them thaw.
Jennifer B.
Edgewater, FL
My kids love these things. THey like them cold or even frozen! We buy them buy these case from our wholesale club, Sams, and when they are sold out, we get them at Walmart. They are very affordable. I have recommended these to family and friends before.
Tristan B.
New Market, TN
Go-Gurts are my children's favorite snacks! I usually buy the natural kind of "Go-gurt" and my kids go nuts for the taste and convenience. They can hold the yogurt themselves (making them feel "big.") And it's also really good for them. It's a win win.
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
We always keep these in the house. with a bunch of active children these are great from breakfast to on the go snacking for them. you get a lot for your money. we buy it at walmart to get the biggest amount possible. we do recommend them to others.
Jennifer G.
Plumsteadville, PA
Whether you stick these in the fridge for a push up yogurt treat at snack time or lunch, or the freezer for a frozen yogurt yum, the kids and adults will be coming back for more. I highly recommend the freezer, my daughters favorite.
Cassie E.
Ridgway, PA
One of my favorite kinds! I always freeze them because these taste even better when frozen!! Affordable and worth every penny especially for anyone who has children. They will absolutely love them and so will you
Tania R.
I love this concept. It's a yogurt on the go and you don't have to use a spoon. However with kids this might get messy because they love to squeeze it and gets every where.
Jillian B.
These are great for on the go to just grab or to put in lunches. I think you can even freeze these and then put them in so they can defrost as the day goes on.
Megan W.
Cincinnati, OH
If the ingredients were healthier then I would give 5 stars. My kids really like eating these, and they are really good for packing in a school lunch.