Yoplait® Go-Gurt® SpongeBob SquarePants™ Strawberry/Berry Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes uploaded by Diana J.

BY YOPLAIT

The first-ever yogurt in a tube, GO-GURT® Portable Lowfat Yogurt makes on-the-go snacking slurpably fun. Kids go crazy for the delicious, creamy texture and wacky flavors, and moms love the Yoplait® goodness. GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! see more...

Cassie H.
Omaha, NE
Yoplait Go-Gurt Tubes are the best for when you are on the go or just hanging out at home. They carry them in all the local grocery stores. The flavor is great and the kids love the characters on the package. Will definitely recommend to others.
Dylan W.
The kids eat GoGurt like crazy! It's a super quick and easy snack. You can freeze it or you can just cool it like regular yogurt. The kids are more likely to reach for it because the package is so easy to grab and go. I'd definitely recommend if you have small children.
Rikki C.
I buy these all the time for my daughter. She really likes them. They have less sugar than most Popsicle's have. They are a fair price and nicely packaged. I typically buy them in bulk throughout the summer because she likes to freeze them. They have great flavors available and the fact they come with different characters on the package makes it great for kids of all ages.
Zayit B.
Saint Paul, MN
I've always enjoyed these as a snack when I'm out. I get them at Cub Foods with other flavors too. I think this is affordable for the most part, I do think however it has to much sugar in it. I would like to eat something with less sugar.
Gaby W.
Noblesville, IN
By far my favorite yogurt. Eventhough I am 19, this yogurt brings me back to my charger. It is easy to open, easy to bring along with you, and it has spongebob jokes which is a plus. All you have to do is rip the easy open slit, and push the product up with your finger. It is quick and easy to eat, no spoons needed.
Giavonni F.
Missouri City , TX
This is the only yogurt I purchase for my kids. It's extremely affordable and the taste is wonderful and not overly sweet. It's considerably healthy in comparison to others yogurts for children and would definitely recommend this to others.
Sonya M.
Cumming, GA
This is the easiest way to get your kids to get their dairy and enjoy it at the same time. My girls fave is strawberry. You can usually get a pack of them for under $3. It's great for a snack or to pack in a school lunch and doesn't need any utensils to enjoy it.
Linnet R.
These are really good ! I love them ! The flavors are amazing, and in my opinion I find them healthy. They are very affordable, they aren't expensive. I definitely recommend them. And I would totally buy them again !!
Jana D.
Bloomfield, NY
Go-gurt is one of my go-to snacks when i'm camping. The are easy to eat, and open. It comes with 2 flavors, blueberry and strawberry. Some of the one i have had even have fun games to play on the back of the package!
Abbee S.
Tiltonsville
I buy these weekly to freeze for my toddler. We call these "popsicles" and I feel good about feeding him yogurt instead of other frozen treats. The taste is pleasant and sweet.