by Go-GURT

Go-Gurt Sour Patch Kids Blue Raspberry and Redberry portable low fat yogurt tubes contain only 50 calories, are a good source of Vitamins A and D, and are also gluten free. The box contains 4 tubes of each flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait Go-Gurt, Sour Patch Kids Portable Low Fat Yogurt, Blue Raspberry & Raspberry, 8 Tubes!
ARLINGTON, TX
My children are already over 10 years old and this is the taste that they liked very much that until they asked me to buy them more of this flavor I did not have the opportunity to try them since they were quickly finished and I don't know if they are a little acid.
Whenever they put that stupid Sour Patch Kids logo on something, I'm buying it. GoGurt, cereal, whatever. I love sour and sweet things, I also love yogurt. This is a great combination. And hey, it's only 50 calories per bar, so that's not bad either. Probably way too much sugar, but I digress.
Davison , MI
1,187 reviews
Yoplait Go-Gurt, Sour Patch Kids Portable Low Fat Yogurt, Blue Raspberry & Raspberry, 8 Tubes uploaded by Marcie M.
I’m a big fan of sour patch kids, so I was excited that Go-Gurt made these flavors. The flavors are pretty sour like the candy, with a twist of sweetness. It has a good taste if someone enjoys sour. The yogurt is creamy and smooth, and easy to eat. The packaging is easy to open, even for children, and the box has nice graphics on it . This is an affordable product, and I would recommend.
Yoplait Go-Gurt, Sour Patch Kids Portable Low Fat Yogurt, Blue Raspberry & Raspberry, 8 Tubes uploaded by October K.
I was intrigued when I saw these and got them at my local grocery store. My kids did not like them guess they were too sour for them but for me they were perfect. They were pretty cheap only $2 at the store I went to. I liked them but I always liked sour stuff growing up and still like sour stuff. Theres blue raspberry and red berry which is maybe strawberry I guess? 🤔🤷‍♀️ I definitely recommend for people who like sour stuff if not this yogurt is not for you.
Oceanside, CA
Now I'm a huge fan of sour candy or just sour things in general. I feel like I can only eat one of these once in a while but not all the time if that makes any sense. They don't taste bad if you like sour snacks/food. I feel that I prefer the original gogurts better than this one. I'd rather eat the normal flavors instead.
2,310 reviews
I don't like anything sour but my kids do and my husband does as well they always pick up the sour patch Go-Gurt my husband is always the one to open them up and to eat almost the whole package before my kids even get to it so my my husband is definitely a big child at heart and he says that the flavors are not so overpowering that you can't eat it it's nice good balance yogurt that the kids to enjoy it here enjoys it so as long as they enjoy it I'm a happy mom and wife
Massillon, OH
My kids can’t seem to get enough of this. They love it and ask for it with every meal they have. Affordable and found at my local Walmart. Will have to purchase again. Great frozen or just cold.
Buchanan, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased this product at Walmart. I thought that both flavors tasted like they went bad. My family thought the same thing. I generally like sour things and sour patch kids but this just didn’t do it for me. I will not repurchase this and I wouldn’t recommend it to others.
Lithonia, GA
Always loced go_gurt as a child and the sour patch flavors I had to try! Picked it up at the neighboorhood WalMart. Taste really good, the blue one is definitely my favorite. I by them ever now and then to enjoy for myself lol, No kids to try them with lol
Lansing , MI
So I bought these for the kids and I tried it. I thought it was gross, somethan about sour yogurt isn’t for me. But on the other hand the kids absolutely loved it.

Looking for your answer?