Food & SnacksDairy ProductsYogurtGo-GURT

by Go-GURT

Go-Gurt Sour Patch Kids Blue Raspberry and Redberry portable low fat yogurt tubes contain only 50 calories, are a good source of Vitamins A and D, and are also gluten free. The box contains 4 tubes of each flavor.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Yoplait Go-Gurt, Sour Patch Kids Portable Low Fat Yogurt, Blue Raspberry & Raspberry, 8 Tubes!
Rose L.
Massillon, OH
My kids can’t seem to get enough of this. They love it and ask for it with every meal they have. Affordable and found at my local Walmart. Will have to purchase again. Great frozen or just cold.
Jaime F.
Texas
1,257 reviews
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
My 7 year old begs for these in the grocery store! They are so easy as a snack to toss in the lunchbox nor for a quick after school snack.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia, PA
Yoplait Go-Gurt, Sour Patch Kids Portable Low Fat Yogurt, Blue Raspberry & Raspberry, 8 Tubes uploaded by Jeannine L.
My kids & I seen these while at Shoprite a few weeks ago. Since we are obsessed with Sour Patch Kids I knew these Go-Gurts would be a huge hit- and they were! I think I was more excited about em' than my kids were lol. The Go-Gurt is smooth & creamy, and the flavors are all fruity, delicious and sour enough to make your lips pucker up, but they're ohhh soOo yummy! They are super convenient and mess-free. They make a great snack for the kids or even for yourself anytime, but especially while on the go- roadtrips, school lunches, afterschool snack, during games/practices, etc.
Falestin J.
Chalmette
My kids loved it for me I don't like it it's too sour for me I wish I had a coupon too get it cheaper the amount in there is plenty. So that's good
Marie A.
Youngstown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Go- gurt are my kids absolutely favorite snack 😋 The sour patch kids flavor tastes amazing. My kids love to freeze them and have a frozen treat.
Breezy H.
Norristown, PA
I just started buying these in the summer time, they are good. One flavor gives you sour taste but overall the (2) flavors are good .
Marlena J.
I freeze these and my kid loves to eat them as a popsicle snack! She is obsessed. Everytime I go to the grocery store I always stop by the dairy section to grab for her. Cheap price and family favorite. I would recommend to other kids that like sour candies and yogurt. Cant be one or the other tho.
Brandi R.
Lansing , MI
So I bought these for the kids and I tried it. I thought it was gross, somethan about sour yogurt isn’t for me. But on the other hand the kids absolutely loved it.
Kristy W.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are tasty and great in the freezer. Quick snack for my kids, and myself. They love these sour patch yogurts.
KAVITHA N.
Rochester Hls, MI
My son like slushy and he yogurt combine as well especially blue raspberry flavor. I give him for afternoon snacks

Looking for your answer?