Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Raspberry/Strawberry Banana Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 16-2 oz. Tubes uploaded by Tessa L.

BY YOPLAIT

The first-ever yogurt in a tube, GO-GURT® Portable Lowfat Yogurt makes on-the-go snacking slurpably fun. Kids go crazy for the delicious, creamy texture and wacky flavors, and moms love the Yoplait® goodness. GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! see more...

Sheena H.
Sheena H.
Wintersville, OH
My kids absolutely love these. I put them in the freezer to give them an extra cool, tasty treat!! Most of the time our local kroger has them on sale, but they really aren't that expensive. This is a great healthy alternative for the kiddos in your life!
Nessa r.
Nessa r.
Grand terrace , Ca
These things are the best things ever they are so good they are a great source of calcium and vitamin and they taste great the flavor of it is great and amazing. They are things that I love to buy them for my daughter and I they are the best ..
Claudia L.
Claudia L.
Stockton , CA
This yogurt is so yummy, even as an adult I still enjoy this yogurt. You can freeze them also for a delicious summer snack. I really enjoy the packaging since you don't need a spoon lol just rip the tab/plastic and your good to go.
Leslie A.
Leslie A.
Wichita, KS
I love these because they taste so good and lots of different flavors. I love that I can give them to my toddlers to eat while they're moving around and there's never really much mess to clean up afterwards.
Amanda K.
Amanda K.
These are a must have in my house!! Freeze them and put them in school lunches. Great for lunches at home. They taste good even mom and dad like them! Less messy than a container of yogurt. WE LIVE GO-GURT!!
Daisy Y.
Daisy Y.
Dallas, TX
World best go gurts . So delicious, and best when they are frozen. Kids go crazy for this and so do i. Grew up eating this and to this day i still do. They are amazing.
Alison H.
Alison H.
These are a summer time must have! Pop them in the freezer for a nice refreshing creamy Popsicle. My son loves these and I will definitely be a continued customer.
Blanca Z.
Blanca Z.
Los Angeles, CA
My Love This Yogurt every time we go to the store they're always getting it for me to buy it for them and they don't get no other yogurt but the you put Go-Gurt
Amber W.
Amber W.
Port Angeles, WA
My kid loves these and they're perfect for his lunches. It's also a great go-to quick snack. In the summer they're perfect for freezing and eating!
Staci W.
Staci W.
Caledonia, MI
Kids love these for a snack. Easily portable and easy to eat (requires no spoons). great price for a great snack. Lots of flavors to choose from.