Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Raspberry/Strawberry Banana Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 16-2 oz. Tubes uploaded by Tessa L.

BY YOPLAIT

The first-ever yogurt in a tube, GO-GURT® Portable Lowfat Yogurt makes on-the-go snacking slurpably fun. Kids go crazy for the delicious, creamy texture and wacky flavors, and moms love the Yoplait® goodness. GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! see more...

Tiffany L.
Lancaster
Great tasting product that my kids love. It’s easy to take on the go. It contains the mess better than yogurt with a spoon. It is affordable and I buy it all the time. It has a wonderful variety of flowers to choose from. It’s great that you can get more than one flavor per box.
Emily A.
Lowell
These are must haves for the kids in our house!!! They’re a great way to grab a quick snack on the go, and they add calcium to Beck’s diet. Most of his medicine needs to be taken with food, so these are great to coat his stomach with prior to taking morning pills.
Jackie D.
Wichita, KS
Our kids eat these every month. These are great for an on the go snack. They are good frozen or thawed. They are a great value if you go to sams club, other wise you over pay anywhere else. These taste good for a kids yogurt. I recommend for anyone who has kids and those kids like yogurt.
Jalaina S.
Watauga, TN
Excellent for school lunches and for on the go snacks.
My daughter loves these. We pick them up regularly at the grocery store and she was excited that it's now an option with her happy meal.
Carissa S.
My kids love these and they are easy for them to grab in the mornings and eat. They are healthy enough for the dairy they need. I buy them at Walmart or our local grocery store and we are a repeat consumer for this product
JODI B.
Warren, OH
Well, I would like to say that I buy them for my daughter but I buy them for both of us. They're affordable, they're good for you and are great for on the go. And they taste really good. I get them at Sams Club because you can buy the large boxes of them a lot cheaper than at the grocery store. I recommend this to anyone with, or without kids.
Kayla E.
I buy these for my son because he's sensitive to milk and I want to make sure he gets a little Vitamin D. He loves these and they don't hurt his belly at all! They are a must have in my fridge at all times! Lol They aren't pricey at all either.
Taylor B.
Hemlock, MI
Everyone loves these kids or adult. Whenever I see my nieces and nephews eating one I have to go get one myself. These are the best little easy to use yogurts. Great for kids since they make such a mess. These can get messy but not like other yogurts you have to use with a spoon. These bring me back to my childhood.
Brianne G.
Farrell, PA
Great for on-the-go with the kids can be a little messy with my three-year-old but again she is the yogurt Queen of the family we Luv yogurt and Gogurt is definitely an amazing invention thank you whoever thought this up and please if you have not tried these get them for your kids feel just love them
Adrieanna R.
Hesperia, MI
These taste amazing. Kids love them and they work as a great snack. You can pack them in lunches or even use them before bedtime. They are easy to clean up and don't make huge mess. They come with cartoon wrappers and are just a ball to have in the house. Yogurt is amazing but gogyrt is even better. Love these!