GroceryDairyGo-GURT

by Go-GURT

Yoplait Go-GURT variety pack of Punch and Strawberry Watermelon, portable low fat yogurt tubes is gluten free, a good source of vitamin D and calcium and is made with no high fructose corn syrup, and no colors or flavors from artificial sources. Perfect for on-the-go breakfast or snack. The box contains 8 tubes of each flavor.

What's snack have you been keeping as your go to? [product:yoplait-go-gurt-raspberry-strawberry-banana-yogurt-variety-pack] ? [product:peeled-snacks-paradise-found]
Start your review of Yoplait Go-Gurt, Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack, Punch & Strawberry Watermelon, 16 Tubes!
Jennifer  H.
Nixa, MO
2,278 reviews
Purchased at: Target
I packed these in my son’s lunch for many years. I would freeze them, which acted as a cool pack for the other items in his lunch and it would be thawed out by his lunch period. He loved this flavor.
Marlee J.
Beaver, PA
Yoplait Go-Gurt, Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack, Punch & Strawberry Watermelon, 16 Tubes uploaded by Marlee J.
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
My toddler loves these I cut them in half and it’s currently his favorite thing! Great for teething he was biting his finger before I got him one
Melisa G.
Tinley Park, IL
My kids love these! Taste great & they're perfect for school lunches since they don't take up to much space in lunch box!
Kaelah B.
Chula Vista, CA
I keep a box of gogurt in the freeze for a cool treat in the summer weather. It's a healthy alternative to icecream.
Nicole  R.
Naugatuck, CT
Yoplait Go-Gurt, Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack, Punch & Strawberry Watermelon, 16 Tubes uploaded by Nicole  R.
Purchased at: Walmart
My son really enjoys his gogurt and so do I. They are very convenient to pack for the day I usually freeze them so they stay cold for a good portion of the day. You can also enjoy them as a frozen yogurt treat.
Tehniat  S.
Yoplait Go-Gurt, Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack, Punch & Strawberry Watermelon, 16 Tubes uploaded by Tehniat  S.
Purchased at: Publix
My kids love this yogurt 😋 . It taste awesome, very yummy. Even I like it. It's a good snack. I recommend this
raven B.
Needles, CA
Great tasting yogurt. It's also great snack for me and my child to take on the go when craving a sweet and semi healthy snack.
Lindsay G.
United states
So perfect for on the go. I give these to my son as a snack in between meals and he loves them. What's even better is I've been putting them in the freezer and freezing them as kind of like a frozen yogurt idea and he likes them even more that way. It's brilliant whoever came up with Go-gurt because no spoons or dishes to clean up afterwards it's awesome!
Katie K.
LEES SUMMIT, MO
My kids love these gogurts! I buy them every time I go to the grocery store because they go through them so fast. I love that it's a healthy snack that they enjoy eating
Ja-Nee R.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,137 reviews
My girls love go-gurt. Great for lunches, snacks and other occasions. Great size for lunch bags. Easy to open and great for children.