Yoplait Go-Gurt Disney Wizards Of Waverly Place Berry and Cherry Portable Lowfat Yogurt Tubes - 16 CT uploaded by Monica S.

BY YOPLAIT

Yoplait?? Go-Gurt?? Disney Wizard of Waverly Place Magical Berry and Enchanted Cherry Portable Lowfat Yogurt Tubes..
Earn cash for your school.
Official Coupon, Box Top$ For Education.
1% Milkfat and Vitamins A & D.
Grade A.
16 Tubes Value Pack.
Naturally & Artificially Flavored.
16 - 2.25 oz (64g) servings/2lb 4 oz (1.02 kg). see more...

• "Their favorite flavor is Perry Cherry!" in 1 review
  • "This is a great snack especially being a kindergarten teacher and having snack time." in 1 review
  • "They do not make no mess and they come in different flavors for the kids to enjoy." in 1 review
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Lakeview
Our families favorite yogurt. We buy these every week. I always keep a box in the freezer for the kids cold lunches. Keeps their lunch's cold until lunch time. And by then they are defrosted and ready to eat, although they love them frozen as well! Great healthy treat, any time of the year!
Chasidy D.
Chasidy D.
Cleveland , OH
Foodie Expert
My son absolutely loves these- I swear he lives on them. They're so convenient for him to just grab as a snack for school and I always find them at a great price. Wish these were organic, because they are much easier for my son (he's 5) to open than the organic brand we also purchase!
AMANDA S.
AMANDA S.
Newton, IA
My daughter loves these in her lunches. I don't have to worry about remembering a spoon or worrying if I'm going to get my spoon back. I can just put it in her bag with the rest of her lunch and send her on her way. She enjoys the flavors.
Airricuhh V.
Airricuhh V.
Casa grande, AZ
Foodie Expert
I have a huge love for go gurt because I can take it anywhere. It's affordable and you get a good amount for the price. I love getting the value pack because these go so fast in my house! Cherry is the best flavor!
Zi'andra B.
Zi'andra B.
Chipley, FL
Foodie Expert
My kid loves these. He likes that he can control the amount he eats and he can independently feed his self. These are great tasting and you can always fold it over and save for later.
Megan L.
Megan L.
Weirton, WV
Foodie Expert
I've loved go-gurt ever since I was a little girl, and I still do! Very affordable, and delicious to eat! I would definitely eat on a regular basis.
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Oakland, CA
My kids love the go-gurt. Specially because they are on the go. And it's more easier for the to just grab them and be out the door.
Amisadai L.
Amisadai L.
Yuma
Ok these things are super good when I was a kid I would put them in the freezer and eat them frozen these things are really yummy!
Tanya G.
Tanya G.
Perris, CA
These are a go to product when I go shopping . They are delicious especially when they are frozen . My children love it .
Jess A.
Jess A.
Napoleon, OH
My daughter loves these and eats them all the time. she would definitely eat them with every meal and as snacks!
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
What is your favorite flavor?