Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Cotton Candy/Strawberry Banana Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

The first-ever yogurt in a tube, GO-GURT® Portable Lowfat Yogurt makes on-the-go snacking slurpably fun. Kids go crazy for the delicious, creamy texture and wacky flavors, and moms love the Yoplait® goodness. GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! see more...

Dee R.
Dee R.
Eastman, GA
I started out just buying these for my kids and surprisingly found that I am also a huge fan. The great burst of flavor and extra smooth texture make these a great treat, the fat free factor is a bonus. They are the greatest straight from the freezer, especially in the summered for lunch boxes.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Wayland, MI
As a college student I probably shouldn't still eat go-gurt every once in awhile, but here I am. The cotton candy go-gurts are my favorite, and I don't think you can ever really outgrow them. They're great to pack in lunches or take on the go, just like their name says.
Kaysia H.
Kaysia H.
Owensboro, KY
Slurping these since I was a kid, and never been able to put it down. One of the most inexpensive after school snacks. I always find myself buying these when I'm at the store, especially the cotton candy flavor. Recommend to parents mostly, as an after school snack.
Carly T.
Carly T.
Holladay, UT
One of my favorite snacks even now that i am older. I love that they are low fat and easy to enjoy on the run for busy mornings. They taste really good and taste even better frozen! A yummy refreshing snack especially in the summer time. Yum Yum Yum (:
Tabitha R.
Tabitha R.
Tucson, AZ
I have been using yoplait's go gurts since I was a child. They still have the same great flavors, are affordable and have great easy packaging. Being so convenient they are great to take on the road or bring along for throughout the day.
TAYLOR S.
TAYLOR S.
Orlando, FL
BUY IT IM NOT TELLING YOU ANYMORE.. you ll be back in miss smith's 3rd grade class wondering if you should tell billy you like him or not. get out of your seat and get to the supermarket and put it in your cart. good day.
Amethyst R.
Amethyst R.
Martinsburg, WV
Best for little kids or even a mommy on the run! I highly recommend to everyone! I get mine from Walmart and I love love love the cotton candy flavored ones! Best value for yogurt and I'd buy it 100000 times over!
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Grayson, LA
The kids love them and always a great go to snack...if I can stop them from eating the entire box in one day!!! Price is good-beat at SAMs club and they can be frozen as well-will buy again! Good treat!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Inglewood, CA
I love to buy these for my kids and I won't lie for myself as well. These are a perfect summer snack, just pop them in the freezer for a few hours. Helps satisfy the ice cream cravings.
melissa c.
melissa c.
Harrisburg, PA
Even as an adult I will always love these. These are great to freeze because they thaw out in perfect time for lunch. There also really affordable and come in a ton of flavors.