Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Cotton Candy/Strawberry Banana Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

The first-ever yogurt in a tube, GO-GURT® Portable Lowfat Yogurt makes on-the-go snacking slurpably fun. Kids go crazy for the delicious, creamy texture and wacky flavors, and moms love the Yoplait® goodness. GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! GO-GURT® gives everyone a reason to be happy! see more...

Yunah L.
Great Lakes, IL
I love Go-Gurt. Ever since I was a kid, I enjoyed them. The packaging is so convenient too. Since I'm in school, I can just put this in my backpack and snack on it during class or grab it to go for a quick breakfast or snack. The taste is also amazing!
Destiny W.
Shreveport , LA
I buy these for my kids to have as a snack after school or in their school lunch. They are affordable and almost always on sale somewhere. My kids love the cotton candy flavor especially and the strawberry. I recommend them to parents with little ones.
Sara H.
Carlinville
Good since I was a kid, still delicious and easy now.  They taste good, are fairly healthy for a kids snack, and easily found everywhere.  Furthermore, they're easy to take on the go.
Alissa H.
Evansville
I put one in my son's lunch box every day. He loves this flavor combo. Nutritional and delicious! He loves the cotton candy. I buy every week. Might try another flavor, but we're loyal to yoplait.
Maddie B.
My siblings and I love this type of yogurt. I will say you do need sisors to open and if you are younger have parental supervision so you don't get yourself hurt. I personally freeze mine and eat them like popicles, but they taste great both ways. They are a great snack and they are especially fun when they have the jokes printed onto the wrapper for enterainment. Enjoy ;)
Dylan W.
The kids eat GoGurt like crazy! It's a super quick and easy snack. You can freeze it or you can just cool it like regular yogurt. The kids are more likely to reach for it because the package is so easy to grab and go. I'd definitely recommend if you have small children.
Kayla B.
My kids absolutely love these. We actually freeze them and then pack them in their lunches. It helps keep their meals cool and it makes for a little frozen yogurt dessert to go along with it. Plus they are great for all ages.
Candice C.
Lancaster, TX
Absolutely the best yogurt ever. I used to eat this everyday when I was a kid. I used to buy this at Walmart. It's very affordable and the taste is amazing it's also healthy as well. I recommend this to anyone with kids!!
Carrie M.
My boyfriend's girls love these. They are just the right amount, they are great for on-the-go, or when we go on outings (pool, etc). No mess, no fuss. Decent price, too
Kati P.
Overland Park , KS
My kids love eating these. The strawberry banana is their favorite. I like that it is quick and easy.  These are fairly good for them and at every grocery store.