Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Cotton Candy/Melon Berry Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

Natalie N.
My kids love gogurt. We freeze them and they eat them as popsicles. We also freeze them so they stay cold until lunch time when they pack them for school lunch.
Kristina B.
Bear, DE
This is my kids favorite yogurt ever. It's so easy and convenient. Taste great and can always grab it to go! We always keep these in our fridge.
Bradleigh F.
More healthy than a lot of other brands and it's an easy healthy treat for when you are on the go not to mention they also taste great!
Jenna P.
Johnson City
This is my favorite yogurt! Great quality for a great price! Suggest everyone go try this product. You will not be disappointed.
Mar V.
Easy to grab and go great for packing lunches my kids love a must have affirdable price great taste excelent healthy
Jill T.
Kids love these. They do get a little messy with the littler ones but it's a great easy snack to have on hand!
Ingris M.
They are really great for the younger. The babies love them! When bought the box is almost gone the next day.
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN
I am 21 years old and I still eat this. I've eaten them since childhood. It's like liquid candy.
Isabel R.
Northville, MI
Perfect delicious snack for busy people on the go! Adults and kids alike love these yummy treats!
Amanda M.
Yadkinville, NC
I bought this for my 2 year old. He seemed to like it ok but its a bit messy in my opinion.