Add a Photo
Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Cotton Candy/Melon Berry Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

By YOPLAIT
#363 in Yogurt
Carmen G.
Carmen G.
San Jose, CA

The flavors are great and they are great frozen or raw they are great for on the go i grab one when in a rush to go somewhere
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Albuquerque, NM

Great for kids! Has great flavors. Goes great with snacks or even for breakfast! The watermelon flavor is my favorite!
Katherin R.
Katherin R.
Paterson, NJ

No se si la escondio y me dijo a la agencia a las personas con discapacidad en el trabajo y me dijo a la agencia a la habitacion de los que me
San T.
San T.

This was one of my kids favorite snack. I had to by a boxes of these Go-Gurts three or four times a week. My kids really liked them and would often sneak and eat two-three at a time. Good thing they weren't expensive and usually on sale.
Maria H.
Maria H.

me fascina, excelente sabor, me encanta usualmente lo tomo mucho, a un buen precio es muy accesible y es de mi agrado ademas muy saludable!!!!!
Mayda R.
Mayda R.
Brazil

Eu amo doces e esse não é diferente. O sabor de melon berry é indescrítivel e faz desse yourgut o mais gostoso de todos.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
Winnipeg, Manitoba

These have been around for ages and will still be the best thing ever, it is so euphoric. and really good yogurt lol

Join Now