Add a Photo
Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Cotton Candy/Melon Berry Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

By YOPLAIT
#363 in Yogurt
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Northville, MI

Perfect delicious snack for busy people on the go! Adults and kids alike love these yummy treats!
Cameron M.
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN

I am 21 years old and I still eat this. I've eaten them since childhood. It's like liquid candy.
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Chandler, Ok

My kids love these! They are a fast way for them to get a healthy snack and they love the taste!
jillian d.
jillian d.

I love go-gurts!!!!! they make a great snack and are great for on the go! definitely recommend
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Buckeye, AZ

These go gurt have be a go to
For my preschoolers they really enjoy them during snack time
Nilza B.
Nilza B.

I remember always begging my parents to buy need Go-Gurt when I was little!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Pasadena, MD

The convenience of these gogurts are a huge seller. I love the fast and how quick it is to just grab, tear the top and start slurping yogurt, that tastes delicious.
San T.
San T.

This was one of my kids favorite snack. I had to by a boxes of these Go-Gurts three or four times a week. My kids really liked them and would often sneak and eat two-three at a time. Good thing they weren't expensive and usually on sale.
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Greenville, NC

This yogurt is good for kids. Its very sweet and comes in different colors. I wouldn't say it was the healthiest choice when it comes to kids snacks.
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Albuquerque, NM

Great for kids! Has great flavors. Goes great with snacks or even for breakfast! The watermelon flavor is my favorite!