Add a Photo

Norita G.
Norita G.
Miami
May 4, 2017, 9:40 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Cotton Candy/Melon Berry Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes
My favorite yogurt because the flavors are so powerful and yummy! my sibling and I enjoy these on the go to school more than any other because it is tasty and healthy. we always get these at BJ's the large box. For sure will recommend if you need diary in your diet but with yummy flavor!
Judi K.
Judi K.
March 29, 2017, 4:53 p.m.
Go-Gurt is loved in my house already,so when I saw the cotton candy flavor I knew i had to buy it.  Of course, just like the other flavors they LOVED it! My oldest thinks it tastes like real cotton candy in a tube. We will definitely be purchasing again!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Pasadena, MD
May 25, 2017, 8:51 p.m.
The convenience of these gogurts are a huge seller. I love the fast and how quick it is to just grab, tear the top and start slurping yogurt, that tastes delicious.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Johnson City
May 13, 2017, 10:57 a.m.
This is my favorite yogurt! Great quality for a great price! Suggest everyone go try this product. You will not be disappointed.
Bradleigh F.
Bradleigh F.
April 13, 2017, 11:58 p.m.
More healthy than a lot of other brands and it's an easy healthy treat for when you are on the go not to mention they also taste great!
Cameron M.
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN
March 3, 2017, 1:57 a.m.
I am 21 years old and I still eat this. I've eaten them since childhood. It's like liquid candy.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Yadkinville
June 7, 2017, 5:40 p.m.
I bought this for my 2 year old. He seemed to like it ok but its a bit messy in my opinion.
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Northville, MI
May 18, 2017, 6:21 p.m.
Perfect delicious snack for busy people on the go! Adults and kids alike love these yummy treats!
Ingris M.
Ingris M.
June 4, 2017, 8:07 a.m.
They are really great for the younger. The babies love them! When bought the box is almost gone the next day.
Holly F.
Holly F.
June 10, 2017, 10:48 p.m.
My kids love them. Teenage son even like them frozen. I appreciate the compact packaging.