Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Cotton Candy/Melon Berry Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

Dylan W.
Dylan W.
The kids eat GoGurt like crazy! It's a super quick and easy snack. You can freeze it or you can just cool it like regular yogurt. The kids are more likely to reach for it because the package is so easy to grab and go. I'd definitely recommend if you have small children.
Ashlee F.
Ashlee F.
Independence, KY
My kids eat these everyday! I generally buy the very big box at Costco that has 60 something tubes in the box. We are out of them in a few days! My daughter likes me to freeze some so she gets frozen yogurt. A very healthy alternative to ice cream after dinner.
Norita G.
Norita G.
Miami
My favorite yogurt because the flavors are so powerful and yummy! my sibling and I enjoy these on the go to school more than any other because it is tasty and healthy. we always get these at BJ's the large box. For sure will recommend if you need diary in your diet but with yummy flavor!
Alison T.
Alison T.
Troy, NY
I put these in my sons lunchbox every day!!! They're also delicious frozen!!! Affordable , delicious snacks for the kids is always awesome. We buy them all the time. There's not one flavor the kids have disliked. We freeze them in the summer for a fun cool down snack.
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
Kissimmee, FL
I've been buying these for my son for years! He loves them for at home and school lunch. He loves all the flavors and always looks forward to having one. I sometimes take one for myself lol. I can't help it they're so tasty.
Rocio R.
Rocio R.
Kilgore
My boy loves these they eat them every day, I eat them too there so good, I buy them every time I go grocery shopping, I love all the flavors they have, I always put them in the freezer for less mess and they taste better.
Howard D.
Howard D.
Beaverton
My kids love these I buy them almost every week they like to eat one of these when they get home from school or after soccer practice or after cheer practice my daughter always grabs one and eats two every time
Rolanda S.
Rolanda S.
These are awesome for kids, especially if theyre on the go or for the grown ups that don't really care for that heavy yogurt flavor... The flavors of the gogurts yogurt makes you forget you're eating yogurt.
raquel e.
raquel e.
These are great for the kids lunches. I freeze them and they are nice and cold for a lunch treat. They are not very expensive. They are very good snack for the kids at home.
Judi K.
Judi K.
Go-Gurt is loved in my house already,so when I saw the cotton candy flavor I knew i had to buy it.  Of course, just like the other flavors they LOVED it! My oldest thinks it tastes like real cotton candy in a tube. We will definitely be purchasing again!