Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Cotton Candy/Melon Berry Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

Norita G.
Norita G.
Miami
My favorite yogurt because the flavors are so powerful and yummy! my sibling and I enjoy these on the go to school more than any other because it is tasty and healthy. we always get these at BJ's the large box. For sure will recommend if you need diary in your diet but with yummy flavor!
Howard D.
Howard D.
Beaverton
My kids love these I buy them almost every week they like to eat one of these when they get home from school or after soccer practice or after cheer practice my daughter always grabs one and eats two every time
raquel e.
raquel e.
These are great for the kids lunches. I freeze them and they are nice and cold for a lunch treat. They are not very expensive. They are very good snack for the kids at home.
Judi K.
Judi K.
Go-Gurt is loved in my house already,so when I saw the cotton candy flavor I knew i had to buy it.  Of course, just like the other flavors they LOVED it! My oldest thinks it tastes like real cotton candy in a tube. We will definitely be purchasing again!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Pasadena, MD
The convenience of these gogurts are a huge seller. I love the fast and how quick it is to just grab, tear the top and start slurping yogurt, that tastes delicious.
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Johnson City
This is my favorite yogurt! Great quality for a great price! Suggest everyone go try this product. You will not be disappointed.
Bradleigh F.
Bradleigh F.
More healthy than a lot of other brands and it's an easy healthy treat for when you are on the go not to mention they also taste great!
Cameron M.
Cameron M.
Chattanooga, TN
I am 21 years old and I still eat this. I've eaten them since childhood. It's like liquid candy.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Yadkinville
I bought this for my 2 year old. He seemed to like it ok but its a bit messy in my opinion.
Isabel R.
Isabel R.
Northville, MI
Perfect delicious snack for busy people on the go! Adults and kids alike love these yummy treats!