Add a Photo
Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Cotton Candy/Melon Berry Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

By YOPLAIT
#352 in Yogurt
Bradleigh F.
Bradleigh F.

More healthy than a lot of other brands and it's an easy healthy treat for when you are on the go not to mention they also taste great!
Jenna P.
Jenna P.
Johnson City

This is my favorite yogurt! Great quality for a great price! Suggest everyone go try this product. You will not be disappointed.
AMANDA K.
AMANDA K.

Really yummy. Not just for kids but for myself. Easy to eat at work, than looking for a spoon. The cotton candy is our favorite.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.

My kids love these with every meal. I make pancakes and they dip the pancakes in the yogurt instead of using Maple syrup.
Mar V.
Mar V.

Easy to grab and go great for packing lunches my kids love a must have affirdable price great taste excelent healthy
Cameron B.
Cameron B.
Claremont, NC

My daughter loves these. They have good flavor and are a nice change from the same old flavor a you get most often.
maria n.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN

i love freezing the go-gurts i love to buy them at walmart they are not to expensive but they are grate snacks
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fort Worth, TX

Always loved yogurt been loving these since I was a kid and now my kids and I enjoy them always buying this
Kara G.
Kara G.
Philadelphia, PA

I have an intolerance to dairy so unfortunately I was not fond of go-gurt. However, it did taste good.
Jorden W.
Jorden W.
hazleton, pa

I love these. My nephew is one and eats theae all the time. Mcdonalds even puts them in happy meals