Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Cotton Candy/Melon Berry Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes

BY YOPLAIT

Judi K.
Go-Gurt is loved in my house already,so when I saw the cotton candy flavor I knew i had to buy it.  Of course, just like the other flavors they LOVED it! My oldest thinks it tastes like real cotton candy in a tube. We will definitely be purchasing again!
Jessica G.
Pasadena, MD
The convenience of these gogurts are a huge seller. I love the fast and how quick it is to just grab, tear the top and start slurping yogurt, that tastes delicious.
Emma R.
I love these things! They remind me so much of my childhood and they are really easy to take on the go. I am not that big of a yogurt person, but with their sweet flavors I forget that I am eating something that is good for me
Natalie N.
My kids love gogurt. We freeze them and they eat them as popsicles. We also freeze them so they stay cold until lunch time when they pack them for school lunch.
Madeline S.
I love GOGURTS. YEs SO MUCH SO GOOD. I LOVE THEM FROZEN AND MY DOGS LOVE THEM AND SO DOES MY HORSIES. EVEN if they get mad at each other and end up kicking.
Jordan M.
Greenville, NC
This yogurt is good for kids. Its very sweet and comes in different colors. I wouldn't say it was the healthiest choice when it comes to kids snacks.
Kristina B.
Bear, DE
This is my kids favorite yogurt ever. It's so easy and convenient. Taste great and can always grab it to go! We always keep these in our fridge.
Katherin R.
Paterson, NJ
No se si la escondio y me dijo a la agencia a las personas con discapacidad en el trabajo y me dijo a la agencia a la habitacion de los que me
Bradleigh F.
More healthy than a lot of other brands and it's an easy healthy treat for when you are on the go not to mention they also taste great!
Jenna P.
Johnson City
This is my favorite yogurt! Great quality for a great price! Suggest everyone go try this product. You will not be disappointed.