Add a Photo

By YOPLAIT
#429 in Yogurt
Mar V.
Mar V.
Nov. 15, 2016, 10:10 p.m.
Review for: Yoplait® Go-Gurt® Cotton Candy/Melon Berry Portable Low Fat Yogurt Variety Pack 8-2 oz. Tubes
Easy to grab and go great for packing lunches my kids love a must have affirdable price great taste excelent healthy
Cameron B.
Cameron B.
Claremont, NC
My daughter loves these. They have good flavor and are a nice change from the same old flavor a you get most often.
maria n.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
i love freezing the go-gurts i love to buy them at walmart they are not to expensive but they are grate snacks
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Fort Worth, TX
Oct. 4, 2016, 12:30 a.m.
Always loved yogurt been loving these since I was a kid and now my kids and I enjoy them always buying this
Kara G.
Kara G.
Philadelphia, PA
I have an intolerance to dairy so unfortunately I was not fond of go-gurt. However, it did taste good.
Jorden W.
Jorden W.
hazleton, pa
I love these. My nephew is one and eats theae all the time. Mcdonalds even puts them in happy meals
Shelby S.
Shelby S.
Chandler, Ok
My kids love these! They are a fast way for them to get a healthy snack and they love the taste!
jillian d.
jillian d.
I love go-gurts!!!!! they make a great snack and are great for on the go! definitely recommend
Patricia M.
Patricia M.
Buckeye, AZ
Jan. 21, 2017, 5:22 p.m.
These go gurt have be a go to
For my preschoolers they really enjoy them during snack time
Nilza B.
Nilza B.
Sept. 21, 2016, 12:26 p.m.
I remember always begging my parents to buy need Go-Gurt when I was little!